ADVERTISEMENT

Man if half of these alligations at Maryland prove to be true, there is going to

CattyGuy51

Nov 8, 2001
be millions in law suits and a HUGE stain on the University for a long time to come.

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see where Emmert and Delany draw the line. Will it be manslaughter by coaches, spousal violence by coaches, sexual abuse by school coaches/doctors, lying about knowledge of violations by coaches, or speculated pedophilia by retired coaches? Stay tuned.

Last edited:
Jimmy is currently on the phone with Mark. They conclude no need for sanctions. Jimmy will simply step up his clandestine program to officiate in favor of the Wolverines.

Reactions: Option Bob
It will be interesting to see where Emmert and Delany draw the line. Will it be manslaughter by coaches, spousal violence by coaches, sexual abuse by school coaches/doctors, lying about knowledge of violations by coaches, or speculated pedophilia by retired coaches? Stay tuned.
Unfortunately, PSU was where they learned their lesson. It also proved them pretty powerless. The NCAA is a sham and everyone now knows it. See UNC and MSU. “We dare you to try and touch us.”

But Emmert and Delany don’t think there are any problems there.....or in Columbus.....or E Lansing.....or Ann Arbor.

Guess they’re still spending all their time keeping their eyes and ears on State College.

Not to mention but last I heard MD's bball program was also being investigated by the Feds. How much needs to actually involve Athletes before those ass swipes get involved?

Last edited:
Reactions: berklion
Unfortunately, PSU was where they learned their lesson. It also proved them pretty powerless. The NCAA is a sham and everyone now knows it. See UNC and MSU. “We dare you to try and touch us.”

We may end up being the school that took down or at least neutered the NCAA. Not sure how I feel about that.

Witch leads me to this question. Why the F do they still exist? Schools have millions invested in their sports programs. They have funds to do whatever the hell they want. Why does the NCAA as an entity have to be involved in any of it. They have rules they don't enforce, they enforce rules they don't have.. .Why would you want a bunch of people that are pretty much worthless making millions a year for essentially doing nothing ? That and I'm pissed that I can't get any new NCAA football games because of those pricks.

Reactions: BBrown
Witch leads me to this question. Why the F do they still exist? Schools have millions invested in their sports programs. They have funds to do whatever the hell they want. Why does the NCAA as an entity have to be involved in any of it. They have rules they don't enforce, they enforce rules they don't have.. .Why would you want a bunch of people that are pretty much worthless making millions a year for essentially doing nothing ? That and I'm pissed that I can't get any new NCAA football games because of those pricks.
As upset as I am over the demise of the NCAA football franchise, it was a few basketball players that took the game down.

I still have a recurring fantasy where Franklin accepted a crystal football NC trophy from Emmert only to hold it up and then smash it at Emmert’s feet.

Reactions: Gnat91
"Football will never again be placed ahead of educating, nurturing and protecting young people."

img21483278.jpg

"Football will never again be placed ahead of educating, nurturing and protecting young people."

img21483278.jpg

Well I guess he had a point I mean MSU was Gymnastics, OSU was Wrestling and Diving.
So how does he deal with a Football team ACTUALLY being placed ahead of protecting young people, especially when one poor kid died?
Emmert we are waiting...you are on the clock...

Reactions: Gnat91
You want to re-think what you just wrote?
I’ll bet I’ve read a whole lot more on the case than you have and haven’t found anyone remotely credible. Most stories are laughable. Our BOT paid out millions of $ that wasn’t theirs which cemented the myth. Remember we’re talking about a guy with essentially no testicles or sex drive. The narrative is totally absurd and makes zero sense.

ADVERTISEMENT