Man defends home with AK-47 style weapon.

TN Lion

Sep 6, 2001

Thankfully it was not an AR-15 type. The media would be all over this. Right. The sad part of this story is that it is rumored that all three of the home invaders entered the home thinking it was a college administration building.

One of the intruders was shot in the head. Apparently not seriously, as he showed up at a hospital able to speak. I would respectfully suggest to the homeowner to move to a bigger round and perhaps somewhere in the .308 ballpark.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

Thankfully it was not an AR-15 type. The media would be all over this. Right. The sad part of this story is that it is rumored that all three of the home invaders entered the home thinking it was a college administration building.

One of the intruders was shot in the head. Apparently not seriously, as he showed up at a hospital able to speak. I would respectfully suggest to the homeowner to move to a bigger round and perhaps somewhere in the .308 ballpark.
The AK is a 123 gr or so bullet and at that difference I think a .308 wouldn’t have mattered more. I’m thinking his shot placement was off. Lolol😎