ADVERTISEMENT

Lubrano spoke at tonight's PSU Lake Erie Honor Joe Event

And this tweet shows what a jack ass Lubrano is. He, and the rest of the A$$9, sold us out for a f*cking Paterno honor. Never mind that Ira handed out $90 million and did much more in PR damage. People need to wake the hell up and get their priorities straight. It's ironic because Paterno would be livid about nobody speaking up against Ira in exchange for some lame ass honor.

Lubrano won't elaborate about recent vote. Understands criticism. But believes a healing opportunity is in our near future. #HonorJoe

Reactions: biacto
And this tweet shows what a jack ass Lubrano is. He, and the rest of the A$$9, sold us out for a f*cking Paterno honor. Never mind that Ira handed out $90 million and did much more in PR damage. People need to wake the hell up and get their priorities straight. It's ironic because Paterno would be livid about nobody speaking up against Ira in exchange for some lame ass honor.

Lubrano won't elaborate about recent vote. Understands criticism. But believes a healing opportunity is in our near future. #HonorJoe
Lubrano and the rest of the A9 realized it's over. They have no leverage on the OGBOT and the media has been driving the same narrative for the last 4 years. It's time to reevaluate the entire approach and put some fresh players in the game. That's exactly what JoePa would have done

Lubrano and the rest of the A9 realized it's over. They have no leverage on the OGBOT and the media has been driving the same narrative for the last 4 years. It's time to reevaluate the entire approach and put some fresh players in the game. That's exactly what JoePa would have done

Amen

Louis Freeh's "Reasonable Conclusions/Opinions" were certainly incredibly flawed (that's the nicest way to phrase it :) )

But, on one count - his contention that many Penn Staters placed "Football" in a higher priority than some basic human principles - on that particular count, we shall soon see.

I hope that Freeh will be proven to be wrong once again.......but that is yet to be determined, and the actions of recent weeks are giving strong credence to the possibility that he was correct.

Let this play out. I don't think it ends with just a Paterno honor. There's a lot more to this than that and AL knows it.
Agree

I imagine it might very well also include support for their Freeh File review......which would be worth even less.
In fact - it wouldn't be "worth less"......or even completely "worthless"......it would be WORSE than that:
- - - - Allowing the Scoundrels to join in on the "Freeh File Chorus" would be VERY damaging

I doubt if the A9 - as a group - even understand this.....or maybe they just don't care.

Then again, it also all depends on what your priorities are.....and maybe that is the most salient point.....and maybe the best way to understand the actions over the last 5 years.

Alas

:-(

Did Anthony lead a "When I say ira, you say lubert! ira! lubert! ira! lubert!" cheer?

:eek:

Kidding. Some here, no doubt, would expect that from Anthony, ring leader of the cursed A9. :eek:

:eek:

Reactions: step.eng69
This was truly an excellent thread idea.

But then the dullard reaction to this thread happened.

And it's totally more entertaining than the actual thread could ever have been. Keep going, boys and girls.

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f486673535a56332e676966

People need to wake the hell up and get their priorities straight. It's ironic because Paterno would be livid about nobody speaking up against Ira in exchange for some lame ass honor

Said the ANONYMOUS poster guy on a message board.

Christ - Put your NAME to your outrage. ORGANIZE something. Speak IN PERSON. SPEAK to IRA yourself - if I can do it, you can too.

Wake the hell up and get your priorities straight. This barking at others while you sit on the front porch does what, exactly?

Yes, we used to call them "dummy" scrimmage heroes. Anthony has not run away to hide. He simply is not agitating and encouraging the "troops" on this board. Perhaps he knows something we don't? This saga is filled with those who tell us what they would have done etc. I'm willing to wait and see what this change in strategy is all about.

Did anybody in attendance say how many octaves Lubrano's voice has risen since his self-surgery? Did he lead off or conclude by repeating his praise for Ira's leadership?

Just confirms what I told you all. The main priority for the A9 is Joe Paterno. That is all they truly care about. They don't care about PSU.

Yes, we used to call them "dummy" scrimmage heroes. Anthony has not run away to hide. He simply is not agitating and encouraging the "troops" on this board. Perhaps he knows something we don't? This saga is filled with those who tell us what they would have done etc. I'm willing to wait and see what this change in strategy is all about.
That's not unreasonable.

Where I differ with you is that after 5 years of this bullshit I'm done with talk of "transparency"- I want to SEE some. It's no longer ok that somebody "knows something that we don't". Whatever the truth is, it's long past time for it to see the light of day, and let the chips fall where they may.

At the risk of repeating myself, the last thing I want to see is the OGBOT get any credit for reviving Joe's legacy. However, the narrative will not change until the university officially atones for its actions. Honoring Joe isn't the end. It's the beginning.

At the risk of repeating myself, the last thing I want to see is the OGBOT get any credit for reviving Joe's legacy. However, the narrative will not change until the university officially atones for its actions. Honoring Joe isn't the end. It's the beginning.
This I believe will happen, honoring Joe, and Lubert will take a great deal of credit to create the healing process. I want to vomit.

Agree

I imagine it might very well also include support for their Freeh File review......which would be worth even less.
In fact - it wouldn't be "worth less"......or even completely "worthless"......it would be WORSE than that:
- - - - Allowing the Scoundrels to join in on the "Freeh File Chorus" would be VERY damaging

I doubt if the A9 - as a group - even understand this.....or maybe they just don't care.

Then again, it also all depends on what your priorities are.....and maybe that is the most salient point.....and maybe the best way to understand the actions over the last 5 years.

Alas

:-(
So we have a 4-5 year fight with these powerful people to prove the Freeh Report is not reliable, and now you say even if they agree it won't be good enough. Sure. That's reasonable .

Last edited:
I like how many people are insisting what happened with Anthony and the rest of the "A9" when they obviously have absolutely no idea what happened. Good job, guys.

if you're a smart enough person, you can live in this space:

I don't understand the decision. I don't really agree with it.

But I think the A9 are all smart and decent people who truly care about PSU and want to do what is best for Penn State. They would not compromise their integrity to the degree some here would think.

I am placing my trust in them. That is why I voted for them.

So we have a 4-5 year fight with these powerful people to prove the Freeh Report is not reliable, and now you say even if they agree it won't be good enough. Sure. That's reasonable .
Oh good Lord. Just stop. It's embarrassing.

What's next? You gonna' ask "When did I stop beating my wife?"

Apparently, GTASCA virus is spreading like Zika

Last edited:
Reactions: TJD88 and Ski
I like how many people are insisting what happened with Anthony and the rest of the "A9" when they obviously have absolutely no idea what happened. Good job, guys.
Is it "assuming" to think they all voted to support Lubert as COB........or remained silent as Dambly moved to Vice-Chair?

LOL

Reactions: TJD88

It will be a multi part process. They must be pretty damn sure from what was reviewed that Joe was absolutely never involved in a cover up. I'm expecting an apology to Sue and Joe to be honored. The Paterno's will have to carry the ball against the NCAA.

You saw what we all saw. The problem is that you think you know what was behind it when you obviously don't. Some of us know we don't know and make no assumptions and do not pass off assumptions as facts.
I most certainly don't.....nor do I claim such

What I do know is:

It doesn't matter

That's the difference between intelligent folks who prioritize righteous governance, and folks who are either to intellectually retarded to evaluate - or who hold different priorities

I could repeat this very SIMPLE point another 20 times.......

though I feel quite confident that the "Thinking hurts too much", the "sound-bite attention spanners", and the "409ers" will just ignore the obvious - - - and continue to channel their inner GTASCA with their "When did you stop beating your wife?" nonsense retorts

If it all were NOT so damaging to something that I, and many others, hold dear - it would be truly ROTFLMAO funny to watch

Instead, it's just pathetic

Last edited:
Said the ANONYMOUS poster guy on a message board.

Christ - Put your NAME to your outrage. ORGANIZE something. Speak IN PERSON. SPEAK to IRA yourself - if I can do it, you can too.

Wake the hell up and get your priorities straight. This barking at others while you sit on the front porch does what, exactly?

And after nearly five years of you following your own advice, where has it gotten you? What exactly have you accomplished? While I admire your tenacity, there comes a point in time when it's time concede defeat don't you think. A reasonable person would concede that now is that time and many of your cohorts now see it that way. May I suggest you think about taking up a different cause where you have a greater chance of making a difference.

And after nearly five years of you following your own advice, where has it gotten you? What exactly have you accomplished? While I admire your tenacity, there comes a point in time when it's time concede defeat don't you think. A reasonable person would concede that now is that time and many of your cohorts now see it that way. May I suggest you think about taking up a different cause where you have a greater chance of making a difference.
Name some cohorts broken air conditioner guy. If you are referencing the 9 BOT members, maybe let us in on what they know.

This post made my day ... Because even though I don't know her, I am extremely confident that this will just inspire her to do just the opposite

I do not doubt your expertise in knowing when it is time for YOU to admit that YOU are a loser and are wasting YOUR time. Being that much of a loser, however, does not qualify you to judge anyone else. Indeed, it is proof positive why you should not comment on the behavior of competent people.

Here is the problem. I know nothing about this other than what I know. I don't make believe I know what the board's motivations were for their action in '11. I do not make believe I know why certain people acted and reacted the way they did in '01 ('02?). I only know the facts of the situation. I could state many other things here but you get the idea.
That said, I know what I was reading on here from Anthony Lubrano leading up to that board meeting and vote. I know that he then voted for Lubert as chairman of the board and lauded his leadership in doing so. These things just don't jive. Nothing that we saw in here from Anthony would have led any of us to believe that he would have taken this course of action. At this point, with the information that we have, it makes no sense.

Last edited:

The Auditor General is taking a look at The Second Mile. Wendy did that. You and your "move on" buddies were content to allow that bunch of pedophile enablers slink away unscathed.

ADVERTISEMENT