ADVERTISEMENT

Lots of QB portal action.

My biggest beef with you is that your posts are becoming even more ludicrous the more you post. Your asinine "insight" is based on attendance at ZERO practices. Here's a clue for you: sometimes players look good during practices and totally implode when they are inserted into games.
Wallace and insight are two words that do not belong together.

• Haha
Reactions: BBrown
Why did the coaches throw him in there if he was so incompetent? And left him in there... so CV all of a sudden becomes competent in a month? Don’t buy it. They thought they could ride it out and protect his RS. That game will always be on the coaches not TR. He handled it with class and with no bellyaching.

A player can play in 4 games and still redshirt. So CV could have played against Iowa (and Illinois and Rutgers and another game) and still retained his ability to redshirt. So that can't be the reason. It's obvious that at least as of October 9, the coaches believed TR was ahead of CV. That's it. And claiming he either was or wasn't is pure speculation.

My biggest beef with you is that your posts are becoming even more ludicrous the more you post. Your asinine "insight" is based on attendance at ZERO practices. Here's a clue for you: sometimes players look good during practices and totally implode when they are inserted into games.
That poster is an idiot.

WDE - Jared Verse of Albany, via Berwick PA is in the portal. CAA defensive ROY last spring. Greg Gattuso is coach.

OPinions?

-Former OU QB Spencer Rattler to South Carolina
-Former Indiana QB Penix to Washington (UDub)
-Former USC QB Slobis in portal w/2 yrs of eligbility remaining
-Former LSU starting QB Max Johnson entered the portal.
-The Texas A & M starting QB, Caldaza (sp?) entered the portal
Slovis just announced he is transferring to Pitt. His girlfriend is captain of the Pitt women’s soccer team.

Same as last year, he has zero excuse not to go get someone unless he wants to throw Allar to the wolves next year when Cliff goes down...and make no mistake, Cliff WILL get hurt again. That offensive line ensures it.
How many of those guys want to be a back up plan? Do you not get the concept that these guys are transferring to play not be an insurance policy or to try and compete with a returning starter.

How many of those guys want to be a back up plan? Do you not get the concept that these guys are transferring to play not be an insurance policy or to try and compete with a returning starter.
Yep, I'll be stunned if PSU gets a portal QB now that Clifford is returning. Even a senior with one year left.

And the young talent (Veilleux, Allar and Pribula) needs to play and get experience any time Clifford is not playing.

This thread became irrelevant once Clifford announced his return.

Last edited:
Yeah she is pretty hot. There is also a Kate McKay that is an author and life coach that looks like she could be her mother?---------------found a pic of mom. she is probably as cute or cuter than the author gal. sorry couldn't get the link to work. ;-(

Mother daughter combo and I'm moving to the Burgh. Tall drink of water at 5'10"
web_mckay.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGLOV and bison13
-Former OU QB Spencer Rattler to South Carolina
-Former Indiana QB Penix to Washington (UDub)
-Former USC QB Slobis in portal w/2 yrs of eligbility remaining
-Former LSU starting QB Max Johnson entered the portal.
-The Texas A & M starting QB, Caldaza (sp?) entered the portal
Only 1 QB gets to play so this is no surprise. It's usually more difficult to pick up quality players at other positions.

Until he ends up like their last USC QB Transfer - Max Browne. Time will tell.
The difference is that Max Browne wasn't much good at USC. Slovis was all-Big12 in 2020. This is a difference maker for Pitt in 2022, QB would have been a major weakness and now it is a strength. Narduzzi, once again, makes up for his horrible recruiting with a transfer.

The difference is that Max Browne wasn't much good at USC. Slovis was all-Big12 in 2020. This is a difference maker for Pitt in 2022, QB would have been a major weakness and now it is a strength. Narduzzi, once again, makes up for his horrible recruiting with a transfer.
I mean horrible recruiting if you consider he and his staff recruited a first-round NFL QB, a Biletnikoff-winning WR that ND wanted as a DB and a slew of NFL D-Linemen and cornerbacks. Count the stars all you want, but Pitt under Narduzzi has recruited mostly three stars and developed them very well.

I mean horrible recruiting if you consider he and his staff recruited a first-round NFL QB, a Biletnikoff-winning WR that ND wanted as a DB and a slew of NFL D-Linemen and cornerbacks. Count the stars all you want, but Pitt under Narduzzi has recruited mostly three stars and developed them very well.
and has 1 good year since he has been there and it was because of a horrible ACC which is never that good outside of Clemson who also had a bad year - yeah he's tremendous.

• Haha
Reactions: HailToPitt725
and has 1 good year since he has been there and it was because of a horrible ACC which is never that good outside of Clemson who also had a bad year - yeah he's tremendous.
I didn’t say he is tremendous… all I said is they develop talent very well and the proof is in the current roster.

And everyone on the O-line is coming back for another year.

ADVERTISEMENT