ADVERTISEMENT

Lost My Cool Today in Walgreen's

Tri-Power65

Gold Member
Jul 18, 2005
Lost my cool today. I was just in Walgreen's and saw a dude whose cart was FULL to the brim with hand sanitizer, baby wipes, liquid soap, and toilet paper.

I called him a selfish A$$ and gave him the lowdown about the elderly, people with kids, and disabled people who need this CRAP . Told him I ought to stomp a mudhole in his A$$.

He said: “Are you done? Because I really need to get back to restocking the shelves now!!"

Lost my cool today. I was just in Walgreen's and saw a dude whose cart was FULL to the brim with hand sanitizer, baby wipes, liquid soap, and toilet paper.

I called him a selfish A$$ and gave him the lowdown about the elderly, people with kids, and disabled people who need this CRAP . Told him I ought to stomp a mudhole in his A$$.

He said: “Are you done? Because I really need to get back to restocking the shelves now!!"

Hah, nice

LMAO

You should be on the test board!

:D

I’ve seen this joke several times on Twitter. Before today. Still funny though.

Friend in a big box store in boynton beach... woman with her emotional dog is holding up the line. Imagine my shock. Commments lead to her announcing she just arrived from the promised land (NYC) and needed to stock up. An unhappy camper (actually, quite a few) went ballistic that she wasn't in 14 day quarantine* and it all went south from there (oh i misspoke... i came here weeks ago winky winky).. she boogitied out asap.

Apparently this 14 day quarantine BS is voluntary... and anyone from boynton beach (hell, anywhere in south florida) knows that down here, that is a total joke.

We have known for a long time that the world is full of idiots, but now we have a subspecies of Coroidiots.

Reactions: N&B4PSU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT