Los Angeles Welcoming Smash and Grabbers

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
14 Smash and Grabbers were arrested in Los Angeles and immediately set free.

"The reason? The state of California’s "zero bail" policy, Chief Michel Moore told reporters at a Thursday evening news conference, according to FOX 11 of Los Angeles.

"All the suspects taken into custody are out of custody, either as a result of one juvenile, or the others as a result of bailing out or zero-bail criteria," Moore said. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...ts-lapd-chief-says/ar-AARq6AK?ocid=uxbndlbing

It is bad enough that George Gascon the Soros prosecutor blames society and not the criminals for their acts, but his looney easy on crime policy just lets people go with virtually no restrictions. How long will it take for the people of California to be abused by these criminals and Soros policies before they return to some semblance of sanity.

Undoubtedly these people will go out again and commit more crimes.

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
Just Googled "Current weather in Columbus, Ahia. Bwahahahaha!
Thanks for the same post that you have repeated about 50 times. Lots of creativity on your part. Glad to see you remembered to insert the "Ahia" part. Several days ago you left that out.

Was able to hit golf balls at practice range on Saturday, so all has been good on my end.

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
You missed the comma before the quote. You didn't close the quote.

JFC, what is this slop? Are you retarded??
Should have closed the quote. Thanks for catching that. But no, a comma should not have gone before the opening of the quote. THAT would be improper grammar, dummy.

PSU87

Jun 8, 2001
Florida, where the weather suits my clothes
Should have closed the quote. Thanks for catching that. But no, a comma should not have gone before the opening of the quote. THAT would be improper grammar, dummy.
Grammar aside....47F and 97% humidity in Lafayette, CA right now. Not very nice. 41F/80% in Columbus. I guess I'd take Lafayette by a hair.

Looks like you're only breaking 60 once in the next 2 weeks..... as is Columbus, Ahia

Not exactly weather I prefer, but I guess Lafayette is marginally better than Columbus:)