ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like the end for Tim Howard at Everton.

Legend for both his national team and club. Still will never understand how ManU let him go. Also, a Redbull legend!!!

Legend for both his national team and club. Still will never understand how ManU let him go. Also, a Redbull legend!!!

Edwin van der Sar. Timmy might be my favorite American player of all time but van der Sar has to be one of the top 2 GKs I have ever seen. Looking backwards with the benefit of hindsight there might have been 2 or 3 GKs in the world at that time who were superior replacements for Howard and van der Sar was one of them.

Everton plays just well enough to avoid relegation, every single season. Same for West Bromwich Albion: Neither side is ever a threat, but neither is ever awful enough to be sent down.

Tim has had a great career and is one of the few players from this nation that has started in the BPL. Nobody can take that away from him, without Tim, this nation never sees the round of 16 in BOTH of the past two World Cups.

Nobody cares about him mainer and you know it!

Everybody just wants to know about Liverpool!!

12 games left, Reds need to start stringing wins together to make the top 5.

As always for me: Anybody but United or City. Pure hatred for them both, and all of their snobbish fans.

Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT