ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like everybody is back in action for PSU MBB up 3-0 on Pitt.

Yes he is. PSU is on fire up 16-3 with less than 5 gone in the first. Garner has 2 3s and Carr with one. They look sharp so far.

Up 18-9 at 12 min. Garner is playing with a mask. He has a broken nose from the last game. I think he has 8 points so far.

28-16 with 5 left in the half. He collided with Bostic on a loose ball.

Now up 14 with 3 left in the half.
Up 47-21 at the half. Carr has 4 3s and PSU ends the half with a 3 at the buzzer.

Last edited:
With 2 minutes to play in the first half, Penn State has doubled up Pitt 42-31. Watkins, Carr, Stevens, Reaves, Garner, and Bostick all are doing well. And, Pitt still sucks!

They are playing solid team ball tonight. Pitt is downright awful this year

This is what good basketball teams are supposed to do to bad basketball teams. Really enjoying this one.

Pitt has 11 freshman on the team and they look like it. Poor D and PSU is hitting 3s from everywhere.

Nice to see Garner hit some 3s. I'd like to see them get the ball to Watkins down low.

Pitt really sucks so it's difficult to make to much of this. Tomorrow should be a good test of how goid this team is.

Game against the undefeated #16 ranked Texas A and M is 6:00 tomorrow. This will be a good benchmark for how improved this PSU team is.

So basketball really CAN be fun. Who knew?

Just for kicks, here's the game thread over at the liar:

https://pittsburgh.forums.rivals.com/threads/pitt-vs-penn-state-gamethread.121793
https://pittsburgh.forums.rivals.com/threads/pitt-vs-penn-state-gamethread.121793/

"Penn State had the worst scandal in collegiate sports and in 5 years their football program is light years ahead of us and now basketball has passed us. Wow. Any other rival absolutely capitalizes and we lose significant ground."

Jpripper88, 39 minutes ago

I couldn't figure out why Pitt fans were tweeting so much about women's soccer and volleyball this year...now I know

So basketball really CAN be fun. Who knew?

Just for kicks, here's the game thread over at the liar:

https://pittsburgh.forums.rivals.com/threads/pitt-vs-penn-state-gamethread.121793/
I clicked your link and found out I've been banned. I feel special now. I think it was because of an earlier thread they had regarding anti-semitism at PSU. Of course they were saying we are all disgusting to which I replied the music to their alma mater was the Nazi national anthem. They can't handle facts on the liar board.

I clicked your link and found out I've been banned. I feel special now. I think it was because of an earlier thread they had regarding anti-semitism at PSU. Of course they were saying we are all disgusting to which I replied the music to their alma mater was the Nazi national anthem. They can't handle facts on the liar board.

It's not the "Nazi national anthem," it's the German national anthem. It was adopted by the Weimar Republic in 1922 and remains the national anthem of the Federal Republic, although only the third stanza of the original lyrics, written in the middle of the 19th Century, is official. The music was written by Haydn at the end of the 18th Century.

Now, if ASWP were using the music of the "Horst Wessel Lied" you might have something, but even that's an adaptation of "How Great Thou Art."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT