ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for Nike coaching vest like Franklin is wearing in picture with Fleming...

OhioLion

Jul 11, 2001
Heart of America, Archbold, OH
The (current) last post in the 2020 recruiting thread has CJF wearing a white Nike vest. It is 1/4 zip and a pouch in front. Nice looking piece.
I have looked at Nike's catalog online, but to not avail. Guessing this is a college coaches' selection only and not available to general public.
Anyone have better info on these? I would like to get one for my own coaching, but maybe get two with the other being Penn State! :cool:

TIA

OL

I can't find it but I'll post this for others
Df2ujWwU0AAlSMD.jpg

Reactions: OhioLion
Send an email to the AD's office and/or the football equipment staff. At worst they'll say the item isn't available to the general public. At best they'll tell you how to get one. It doesn't hurt to ask, right?? :)

The (current) last post in the 2020 recruiting thread has CJF wearing a white Nike vest. It is 1/4 zip and a pouch in front. Nice looking piece.
I have looked at Nike's catalog online, but to not avail. Guessing this is a college coaches' selection only and not available to general public.
Anyone have better info on these? I would like to get one for my own coaching, but maybe get two with the other being Penn State! :cool:

TIA

OL

Try Lion's Pride, maybe? If they get enough of a request for them, maybe they'll talk with their Nike contact. I imagine they would be a popular item.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT