ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball LIVE THREAD/PREVIEW: Penn State Hoops vs. Purdue

Figured I would start this one. Lions started great, now Purdue has momentum.

The whole place is for Purdue. Do we have a fan there?

It's in Indiana. I really don't like how that gives them an unfair advantage, having a de facto home game in their home state.

Purdue has totally caught fire. Hopefully they cool off. Our offensive execution is terrible right now. Need a run.

Great effort. Came up a little short. Pickett barely missed which would have cut it to 1. Then Ivey got a little lucky with the loose ball bouncing to him and had a head of steam to score to essentially seal it.

Can't have a supposed scorer like Lundy going 0-8 (0-7 from 3) against a team like Purdue and expect to win.
Staying at a hotel in NYC without BTN so I was watching Nova game on tv and following our game on Gamecast. Kept checking Lundy's numbers in the box score hoping that he would start to produce in 2nd half as he had been doing. Didn't happen. Without actually viewing the game that appears to be the difference

Staying at a hotel in NYC without BTN so I was watching Nova game on tv and following our game on Gamecast. Kept checking Lundy's numbers in the box score hoping that he would start to produce in 2nd half as he had been doing. Didn't happen. Without actually viewing the game that appears to be the difference
Playing 3 nights in a row is tough. Legs lose a little hops which affects shots, especially the long ones.

Can't have a supposed scorer like Lundy going 0-8 (0-7 from 3) against a team like Purdue and expect to win.
He is a very, very streaky shooter, and from what I have seen not the best defender.
please no more streaky shooters.

He is a very, very streaky shooter, and from what I have seen not the best defender.
please no more streaky shooters.
Lundy is an extremely good defender. And he ended up shooting 35% from 3 on the season (and in his career)...not awful for a guy playing the 3/4.

ADVERTISEMENT