ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling LIVE THREAD: Penn State vs. Michigan 1/19

The guys have come ready to rumble today so far in the first 4 weights.

Ragusin vs. RBY - 133
- Sorry if I am off a bit here
1st Period - Ragusin battled tough, blocking RBY for the first minute. RBY gets a takedown and rides out the first period. RBY up 2-0
2nd Period - RBY starts on bottom. Gets the escape about :45 in for a 3-0 lead. Stays 3-0.
3rd Period - RBY on top. Gets 4 NF on a tilt about a minute in for a 7-0 lead. Ragusin gets a late escape. RBY almost had a last second takedown. Was Reviewed. No TD. Riding time pt added.
Final RBY 8 Dylan Ragusin 1 (Michigan 3 Penn St 3)

Sorry so slow!

Reactions: PSU James
If you don’t have access to watch
ustvgo.tv big ten
if you try to watch from tv or computer u might need a vpn.. iPad or iPhone you should be ok to watch.. yes I am a little bit of wonderful

Drew Mattin vs. Nick Lee - 141
- gonna stay general as there was lots of action

1st Period - Nick with 3 takedowns and 2 escapes for Mattin. 6-2 Lee
2nd Period - Lee starts on bottom. Gets a reverse off of a switch when Mattin tried for a mat return. DM with an escape making it 8-3. Lee with another takedown and a 4 point NF on a tile, making it 14-3. End period
3rd Period - Lee starts on top. Let's him up for an esc, 14-4. Three more takedowns with 2 escapes make it 20-6 and a stall point make it a 21-6 TF. Lee had 3+ minutes of riding time so the TF was happening with or without the stalling at the end.
Final Nick Lee 21 Drew Mattin 6 (Penn St 8 Michigan 3)

Cole Mattin vs. Beau Bartlett - 149
1st Period - Beau is aggressive off the starts and uses a head pinch (correct me if wrong), stuffing the head and turning Mattin to his back. Mattin turns an ankle and immediately calls for injury time. Mattin Injury Defaults. 6 team points for the Nittany Lions
Penn St 14 Michigan 3

Last edited:
Bearclaw with good effort, but drops a 5-2 decision. We simply won't qualify anyone at 157 this year. And that's ok.

Bearclaw with good effort, but drops a 5-2 decision. We simply won't qualify anyone at 157 this year. And that's ok.

Its not over until tognetti's sister sings.

gorda-fat.gif

If you don’t have access to watch
ustvgo.tv big ten
if you try to watch from tv or computer u might need a vpn.. iPad or iPhone you should be ok to watch.. yes I am a little bit of wonderful
You are definitely wonderful. Thx.

ADVERTISEMENT