ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling LIVE THREAD: Penn State vs. Michigan 1/19

C'mon. It's all for fun here. So what if he said Nick is gonna wrestle now. Grow some thicker skin.

Reactions: WildTurk
Straight to name calling... lol.

It's going to be a good weekend! Hope everyone comes out healthy. 4 hours of quality entertainment ahead of us. Cheers
Will you be watching Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings? I kid, I kid.

• Haha
Reactions: Dogwelder
giphy.gif

I'm not watching, just listening to Ironhead, but that sounds like a pretty good showing by Hilldebrandt.

Reactions: backdrft76
Nice job by RBY if he got that last takedown.

Well, no takedown but still a solid win.

Suriano - Hildebrandt - 125

1st Period - Scoreless. Hildebrandt with good defense, not much offense. Took a stall warning.
2nd Period - DH starts on top, Suriano out fairly quickly. No scores in neutral the rest of the period. 1-0 NS
3rd Period - Suriano rides long enough to get a riding time point. Hildebrandt gets an escape with :10-:15 seconds left, but no score.
Final - Suriano 2, Hildebrandt 1 (Michigan 3-0)

Roman is so good on top for a guy that is that slick on his feet. It almost unfair.

RBY really close to getting that take down at the end. No bonus. 8-1 ass kicking though.

Suriano - Hildebrandt - 125

1st Period - Scoreless. Hildebrandt with good defense, not much offense. Took a stall warning.
2nd Period - DH starts on top, Suriano out fairly quickly. No scores in neutral the rest of the period. 1-0 NS
3rd Period - Suriano rides long enough to get a riding time point. Hildebrandt gets an escape with :10-:15 seconds left, but no score.
Final - Suriano 2, Hildebrandt 1 (Michigan 3-0)
Thank you. Appreciate you doing some pbp

Reactions: kevin310
How exactly is that

Didn't need to cut him... he had the RT-Point locked and wasn't planning on losing control with 15 seconds left.

In my line of work we have a phrase that goes something along the lines of, “The enemy gets a vote, too.”

All Ragusin did was try to tie him up the whole match. No interest in competing. Lame.

ADVERTISEMENT