Wrestling LIVE THREAD: Penn State vs. Iowa

texas twister

Jan 14, 2005
They literally said Gilman could never win it all.

umm.. world gold?
I came over here to see if there was an official rule clarification on the merkle, not to stir the pot. mcpat, I have to hand it to you for admitting you were wrong. What I see now is the quote from you. Did some Hawk fan say that and/or was it just referring to the NCAA's which indeed was a true statement and not intended to include international results? Thanks for your input.

mcpat

Mar 13, 2021
I don’t recall the specifics, but it was a reaction to Gilman’s We Are tweet. Said it came from someone that could never win it all. When I responded what about the world championship, the response was worlds was missing Uguev.

And based on the referee training video shared on HR, I freely admit it looked like two to me.

Reactions: NittanyLion84

texas twister

Jan 14, 2005
I don’t recall the specifics, but it was a reaction to Gilman’s We Are tweet. Said it came from someone that could never win it all. When I responded what about the world championship, the response was worlds was missing Uguev.

And based on the referee training video shared on HR, I freely admit it looked like two to me.
It wouldn't surprise me if some Iowa fan said that concerning all of Gilman's career. Every fan base has its fair share of meatheads. Thanks and, BTW, I don't have you labeled as a meathead. ;)

Concerning the dual, I was very happy with Iowa's performance. The PSU slaughter of UM was quite impressive. Iowa proved they are still a contender. Bigs and Nationals should be fun.

Reactions: mcpat

mcpat

Mar 13, 2021
It wouldn't surprise me if some Iowa fan said that concerning all of Gilman's career. Every fan base has its fair share of meatheads. Thanks and, BTW, I don't have you labeled as a meathead. ;)

Concerning the dual, I was very happy with Iowa's performance. The PSU slaughter of UM was quite impressive. Iowa proved they are still a contender. Bigs and Nationals should be fun.
I got a little obnoxious last week and am trying to not be again. :)

Reactions: texas twister