ADVERTISEMENT

Lititz to State College is a 2-hour drive....

....and Lititz to Madison, WI is 13 and a half hours.

Discuss.

What’s to discuss? Rucci is from my home town and I hoped he would go to Happy Valley. He didn’t. It’s his life and career. All you can do is wish him the best and move on.

Honestly, as great as he would be to have, I feel we have a nice wealth of players right now at that position.
Obviously we have Tengwall in this class but last class we had Jimmy Christ, Olu Fashanu and next year we already have Drew Shelton. Next year (or this) we will have Caedan Wallace and Rasheed Walker who are sophmores this year.

We will be fine. It sucks, but the kid wanted to go to Wisconsin. F-him.

I’m sure the family has enough $$$$ that they will be flying to Madison. Harrisburg to Madison flights are 4 hours and cost $200.

We received the commitment from Talley.....which I value more than Rucci. I would have loved getting Nolan....but that fate was sealed when they didn't offer Hayden. Having Trautwein we will be fine on the OLine....but coach Scott needs to develop his credibility...getting Talley is a great start.

We received the commitment from Talley.....which I value more than Rucci. I would have loved getting Nolan....but that fate was sealed when they didn't offer Hayden. Having Trautwein we will be fine on the OLine....but coach Scott needs to develop his credibility...getting Talley is a great start.

We’re screwed. :(

Good luck to him.

Other than his family, nobody in PA will care about him again. It’s the same way when a Wisconsin kid comes to PA. That’s the way it is.

I am going to have to disagree with ya there Wink! I am sure the coaches of his high school team and guys he played will care... a little....

Also, if I was a top Offense Linemen, and given the current state of OL at PSU with a 1st year OL coach from Boston College via Davidson vs a guy in his 6th season with stints at Ohio State and Nebraska, Also, I think Rudolph has more players in the NFL then Trautwein. I would go with Wisconsin as well. Hopefully Trautwein will build a good OL reputation at PSU because since JF has been here, the OL coach seems like a revolving door up to this point.

ADVERTISEMENT