ADVERTISEMENT

LISTEN TO THIS SH!T.............

Michael.Felli

Mar 19, 2013
http://www.news4jax.com/news/hro-meeting-took-a-disturbing-turn

You can't make this sh!t up!

004b6a6ff0291966522de33d134b107e.jpg

As noted towards the end, this is one of the oldest tricks in the book for anti-gays, and that could be all this is.

As a further note: This little trick is not designed to protect kids. It is designed to attack homosexuals.

Understood. But, if you're at the meeting and someone says they've been molesting kids for years, do you simply allow this person to stand up and leave the facility with other people??

Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles
Understood. But, if you're at the meeting and someone says they've been molesting kids for years, do you simply allow this person to stand up and leave the facility with other people??
What else are you going to do? Right then and there, there is no evidence of a crime. What are you going to detain him for? It would be illegal. What if I walked into a bank and told the guard there that I had robbed banks for the last 20 yrs? What is he supposed to do? He has no evidence one way or the other about any specific crime that I may have committed. You can't hold someone simply because they tell you something they did in the past. Not unless they give you specifics about a specific case that is known of.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT