ADVERTISEMENT

LISTEN TO THIS SH!T............................I ordered a pizza (in anticipation for todays game)

Michael.Felli

Mar 19, 2013
And I ordered it with HAM and BACON.

The pizzaman said he couldn't (in good faith) make my pizza b/c it violated his religious beliefs. Then, he quoted Leviticus 11:7-8. "And the pig, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you. You shall not eat any of their flesh, and you shall not touch their carcasses; they are unclean to you."

I just sighed, "Oy vey." So, I went to Red Lobster, instead. ;)

The pizzaman said he couldn't (in good faith) make my pizza b/c it violated his religious beliefs. Then, he quoted Leviticus 11:7-8. "And the pig, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you. You shall not eat any of their flesh, and you shall not touch their carcasses; they are unclean to you."

Have some milk with it.

Reactions: mn78psu83
Ranks right there with "God's authority allows me to deny you a marriage license."

Go vegan bro.

If you're going to Red Lobster, according to the Ayurveda, you should avoid crabs, oysters and shrimp. Scavengers. Full of bad stuff, allergens, toxins, etc... Keep that temple pure Reverend Ignatowski. Of course, keep doing those hallucinogenics. You'll find God that way too.:D

Last edited:
If you're going to Red Lobster, according to the Ayurveda, you should avoid crabs, oysters and shrimp. Scavengers. Full of bad stuff, allergens, toxins, etc... Keep that temple pure Reverend Ignatowski. Of course, keep doing those hallucinogenics. You'll find God that way too.:D

Mackdaddy's new Delta Tau name; "IGGY!"

Reactions: mn78psu83
ADVERTISEMENT