ADVERTISEMENT

Life goes by too quickly...

RoarLions1

May 11, 2012
seems like yesterday the 2018-19 season began, now here we are on the cusp of watching arguably the most talent-rich Penn State team ever go for their 8th championship in nine years. So whether home, traveling, or spending time in Pittsburgh, slow things down best you can, enjoy the 3-day “moment”, and have fun with family and friends. WE ARE!

seems like yesterday the 2018-19 season began, now here we are on the cusp of watching arguably the most talent-rich Penn State team ever go for their 8th championship in nine years. So whether home, traveling, or spending time in Pittsburgh, slow things down best you can, enjoy the 3-day “moment”, and have fun with family and friends. WE ARE!

anchorman-yes-jumping.gif

My wife is definitely going to laugh at me when she gets home. I'm missing the tournament for the first time in several years, as I decided to save the $$$ and put it towards the wife and I's 20th Anniversary trip in August (haven't decided where we are going yet)

I have three TV's line up side by side......4 mats will be on one TV, 4 on another, ESPN broadcast on the 3rd. I have two laptops on a stand beside my favorite chair that will be connected to two of the TV's. On a stand on the other side, I've got my tablet, which will be used to track mat placement. I'll be adding a beer to that stand and will have Byers on audio. Tomorrow can't get here soon enough!

My wife is definitely going to laugh at me when she gets home. I'm missing the tournament for the first time in several years, as I decided to save the $$$ and put it towards the wife and I's 20th Anniversary trip in August (haven't decided where we are going yet)

I have three TV's line up side by side......4 mats will be on one TV, 4 on another, ESPN broadcast on the 3rd. I have two laptops on a stand beside my favorite chair that will be connected to two of the TV's. On a stand on the other side, I've got my tablet, which will be used to track mat placement. I'll be adding a beer to that stand and will have Byers on audio. Tomorrow can't get here soon enough!
I would add a beer to that stand right now and make sure it is sturdy thru out the draining process.

Reactions: Dogwelder
... I have three TV's line up side by side......4 mats will be on one TV, 4 on another, ESPN broadcast on the 3rd. I have two laptops on a stand beside my favorite chair that will be connected to two of the TV's. On a stand on the other side, I've got my tablet, which will be used to track mat placement. I'll be adding a beer to that stand and will have Byers on audio. Tomorrow can't get here soon enough!
I need you to upload a photo of your mission control room, so I can vicariously enjoy remotely enjoying a live event! :)

Also, Happy Anniversary!

Last edited:

Seems like only a year ago Nolf and Nickal were both RS freshman, PSU started the season ranked 5th and I be remember Cael being interviewed before the first match and him saying ''I think we have a pretty good team this year, we feel pretty good about where we are right now" and you could almost hear the gleem in his eyes as he said it.

ADVERTISEMENT