Tough choice

• Diane

Votes: 70 49.6%
  • Jennifer

Votes: 32 22.7%
  • both, please

Votes: 39 27.7%

• Total voters
So I keep copying pictures on line and they do not load here even though they show up and then i hit post reply and they vanish.

So. How do you load pictures.

If you haven't been mesmerized by Diane Lane's sheer beauty through the years, and are still waffling between Lane and Connelly...

then go watch "Unfaithful" immediately. Game over. Don't watch it with your wife...she won't measure up. And you'll want some "alone time" to concentrate on the plot.

I’ve had a crush on DL since she was part of Kenny Roger’s Six Pack. Young Breezy captured the fancy of this then 10 year old boy. A year later, The Outsiders solidified it for me.

But JC is no slouch! Anyone who has seen Requiem For A Dream and her A2A scene knows what I’m talking about. Then throw in her captivating performance in House Of Sand and Fog, and you have the perfect women.

This truly is a toss-up in all sense of the word.

What am I missing '95...what is Kenny Roger's six pack?...If Diane Lane is one of six, I'd like to see the other five!!!

What am I missing '95...what is Kenny Roger's six pack?...If Diane Lane is one of six, I'd like to see the other five!!!

You never saw Six Pack!?! Classic movie. Watched it probably two dozen times as a kid.

MV5BZTI2ZjBiMGYtZGU4ZC00ODUzLTg3MGEtYjFhMjM0ZTk5NjY1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

Reactions: Zenophile
Midnights got it. You should search out that flick if you are interested in a you get DL. I loved that movie as a kid. Like Midnighter, saw it dozens of times. And DL was a big reason.
Like her more all grown up!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT