ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s get it out of the way now

dsites52

Dec 19, 2013
Central Penn
If you’re not a fan of how the team acted after the win, maybe you should only watch this team in blowouts and loses. This team is high energy and high emotion. After having a full game of garbage dumped on them from corn fed hicks, part of the fun of beating a team on the road is getting to directly address the other team’s contingency who believes they’re somehow responsible for the on-field outcome. I’m sure gesturing the crowd to quiet down was far more docile than any verbal exchange from Hackeye fans.

If you’re not a fan of how the team acted after the win, maybe you should only watch this team in blowouts and loses. This team is high energy and high emotion. After having a full game of garbage dumped on them from corn fed hicks, part of the fun of beating a team on the road is getting to directly address the other team’s contingency who believes they’re somehow responsible for the on-field outcome. I’m sure gesturing the crowd to quiet down was far more docile than any verbal exchange from Hackeye fans.

I'm sure the Iowa fans were just sitting there cheering on their team and saying the rosary. Did you hear them yelling at Franklin and Barkley walking into the tunnel after the game?

PSU fans and players are expected to just take all the vile garbage hurled our way and turn the other cheek and not react...not gonna happen, not ever. These clowns show up dressed like Sandusky and are surprised by an emotional reaction? F off.

I'm sure the Iowa fans were just sitting there cheering on their team and saying the rosary. Did you hear them yelling at Franklin and Barkley walking into the tunnel after the game?

And yet I saw a video of Barkley shake the hand of a Iowa fan in the stands behind the bench as the game ended. What a class act.

PSU fans and players are expected to just take all the vile garbage hurled our way and turn the other cheek and not react...not gonna happen, not ever. These clowns show up dressed like Sandusky and are surprised by an emotional reaction? F off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT