ADVERTISEMENT

Les Miles - LSU

Yes, of course, he only needed to mentor female students and the other stipulation is they needed to look like a Victoria Secret model to qualify for his mentoring services. Everything clearly on the up and up with old Les and LSU.

What is it about rich powerful fat 50-something men that they think female students would have the slightest inclination to have sex with them? Plenty of college-age women would bed a football player if given the opportunity, but that doesn't generally extend to middle-aged coaches.

What is it about rich powerful fat 50-something men that they think female students would have the slightest inclination to have sex with them? Plenty of college-age women would bed a football player if given the opportunity, but that doesn't generally extend to middle-aged coaches.
Well, money, power, popularity and influence certainly help when bedding women out of your league, but honestly, I wouldn't know.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
they texted each other and arranged for a time to meet again. At some point, the two met off campus and she got into his car and drove around.

I mean WTF they text each other and agree to meet up? How old is this girl? most likely over 18 and maybe even 21, the other thing I see wrong in that situation is, Les is a scum bag.

It's time to legalize sex work in this country. Women deserve to have full autonomy over there bodies. Men need to stop harassing random women and stick with the pros. It would alleviate a great deal of stress in this country.

It's time to legalize sex work in this country. Women deserve to have full autonomy over there bodies. Men need to stop harassing random women and stick with the pros. It would alleviate a great deal of stress in this country.
While I agree that legalizing prostitution would be a positive step, that’s not going to stop the Les Miles of the World. They prey on young beautiful college women often who lack worldly experience. Men such as Miles are often egomaniacs who use their positions of power and influence to impress women and gain sexual favors. Plus there’s the excitement of the chase. The prostitute provides the sex, but she’s both easy to obtain and isn’t impressed by the fact that he’s Les Miles. That fact usually ruins the experience, or so I’ve been told.

Reactions: Bob78
So where is the crime here? Is it now a crime to pursue pussy?

Sports media: Fire Les Miles! He likes young hot chicks!!!

Also sports media: Someone give Eric Bieniemy a head coaching job already!!! Ignore his multiple arrests, including an assault against a woman!

You gotta love ol' Les: "Let's prioritize the full breasted, blonde co-eds in our hiring." ROFL ...

So where is the crime here? Is it now a crime to pursue pussy?

Sports media: Fire Les Miles! He likes young hot chicks!!!

Also sports media: Someone give Eric Bieniemy a head coaching job already!!! Ignore his multiple arrests, including an assault against a woman!
Would you be fine if a report like this came out about Franklin?

If you are dumb enough to believe this would never become public information, then you are too dumb to coach my team.

Reactions: LionJim
I wonder if KU know about these issues during the interview process..if there was a interview process. 🤔
Does not matter when it was it is still total sleezeball behavior and throws the entire integrity of the program and school into question. I certainly would not want the HC of PSU for any sport involved in this ridiculous behavior.

KU has said they were not aware of these issues when he was interviewed / hired.

Really? Don’t people do background checks or call former employers and reference?

I might take a shot at a coaching job with this type of screening. I can exaggerate the old resume a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: BBrown
Really? Don’t people do background checks or call former employers and reference?

I might take a shot at a coaching job with this type of screening. I can exaggerate the old resume a bit.
We are all highly qualified around here as message board associate head coaches who rage on saturdays. As real head coaches we may go through 5 coordinadors and 4 qbs throughout the year but the results will speak for themselves.

We are all highly qualified around here as message board associate head coaches who rage on saturdays. As real head coaches we may go through 5 coordinadors and 4 qbs throughout the year but the results will speak for themselves.

“No question.“ (I have now satisfied my required Phil Gross quote of the week.)

Welp, he gone. But really, what's so dadgum bad about wanting to hire pretty big breasted blondes? Who wouldn't do that if given the opportunity to be selective?

Welp, he gone. But really, what's so dadgum bad about wanting to hire pretty big breasted blondes? Who wouldn't do that if given the opportunity to be selective?

well, it’s discriminatory and illegal. This isn’t hooters.

I wonder if Les used the old time honored test of “Lace your fingers behind your head and point your elbows forward and step to the wall” if the boobs hit first you’re hired.

ADVERTISEMENT