ADVERTISEMENT

Lehigh's Dom Bragalone Has Neen Named..

androcles

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2003
... FCS Player of the year!..
...just finished his Jr year...
...5'10" - 210 lbs - ran a 4.37 @ PSU elite camp...attended Williamsport HS...
...Congrats to him...

Last edited:
Reactions: mn78psu83
...Congrats to him...

if he is running 4.37, what would have happened had he come to PSU?

Thankfully psu never offered. Would have sucked to see Barkley riding the bench...

...Congrats to him...
What was his name again? I don’t think he was ever discussed on this board... how did he fall through the cracks?

Lehigh "won" the Patriot League while finishing with a 5-6 record. 5-1 in Patriot, 0-5 OOC.
Bragalone graduated from South Williamsport, not Williamsport.
well they are still Partiot league champs and good for them. Not surprising, look who coaches them....
http://www.lehighsports.com/coaches.aspx?rc=2020&path=football

THE ANDY COEN FILE
Born: June 20, 1964
Wife: Laura
Children: Daughter, Molly (13); sons, Nolan (11) and Finn (7)
High School: Cherry Hill East (N.J.) H.S.
College: Gettysburg College ’86 (B.A., History)

tangled%2Blights%2B3.gif

Just curious.....could he have helped / played linebacker at PSU? Yeah, I know he COULD have but did he play there in high school? Again, just curious, never saw him play.

Thanks guys.....

Just curious.....could he have helped / played linebacker at PSU? Yeah, I know he COULD have but did he play there in high school? Again, just curious, never saw him play.

Thanks guys.....
don't know, Lehigh lists him at 5'11 230#, so could he have helped at LB?? Maybe. I think that was the issue with him at PSU, if he didn't make it at RB, where else could he help? WR? doubtful, OG? please. How about on D, can he help there? LBer? maybe , S , ????, CB ??? I think that was the issue.

the guy he's about to pass for all-time rushing leader at Lehigh, (i know, i know, it's lehigh) Rabih Abdullah, played 5 years in the NFL. Bragalone is about the same size (5'11 230) as RA who was 6'0 230... so long as he stays healthy, i'd wager he gets the chance to make a roster (not drafted, but as a FA).

Guess we'll find out some things at the combine. Is he strong as the rock. Is he as fast as the wind. It'll come out there.

don't know, Lehigh lists him at 5'11 230#, so could he have helped at LB?? Maybe. I think that was the issue with him at PSU, if he didn't make it at RB, where else could he help? WR? doubtful, OG? please. How about on D, can he help there? LBer? maybe , S , ????, CB ??? I think that was the issue.

He was 5'11 205 coming out of high school. He's added serious weight... allegedly.

All will be told at the Combine.

If it turns out he runs 4.6 then we'll know why he wasn't asked to psu. If he's 5'11, 230 and runs under 4.4.... well, we'll all be wondering.

He's not close to 5'11, probably 5'9 max.

He is having a good season, but he is not really that exceptional even at the FCS level. I've seen many other backs out of the Patriot League who were better than him. Great that he is finding success, but he would not have seen the field at PSU and is not going to the league.

I can think of at least two posters who would say that Bragalone is the GOAT to ever play at PSU, even though he's never played here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT