ADVERTISEMENT

latest Suriano news

McHenry very likely will need a shirt year to bulk up to 125, in which case he's not available until Nov 2020. Assuming he comes to PSU at all.
He beats a lot of elite guys heavier then him. Quickest wrestler i have ever seen in my life,,,Side note....Zain and Nick are very close. Hope Zain stops and tells him to get his stuff and lets go on his was back from Spain right now. I am sure Nick watch his workout partner win the GOLD today. Pay your buddy a visit Zain since you and Cody have been way. Cody is very close to Nick since he coaches the light weights but has not been around. Both will be home tonight or tomorrow. Probably this evening.

Snope. I'm not. Neither are more sources. And your assertion that he weighs '130ish' is off base and tells me how close you are (not) to the situation.

vhsalum-you are not correct. Suriano will be a 125lber wherever he ends up. IroniaHorse is very close to the Suriano "situation".

vhsalum-you are not correct. Suriano will be a 125lber wherever he ends up. IroniaHorse is very close to the Suriano "situation".

I hope he's not that close to the "Situation"
mike-the-situation__140331172717.jpg

To be honest, I hope my source is wrong. I want to see him at 125. Funny how 'sources' work! Guess we'll all have to wait and see

psu rings , I thought you said he was not transfing just go down to the wrestling room and see..
OMG no that's not what i said. I will repeat for you Slick. 2 guys laughed when i ask about him in rec hall. I was going over to the public an student gym to workout. It's right beside Rec Hall. If your a parent you have to pay.

So, stopped in for the latest Suriano news, and as a bonus, got the latest news for the Situation. Not the situation for Suriano, but the actual Situation, the reality tv star. July is a looooonnngggg month.

Hope Zain stops and tells him to get his stuff and lets go on his was back from Spain right now.
Don't be surprised if that happens. Nick and Zain are very close. Zain has not been around til now after winning Gold. Coach Cody too is very close to Nick. Both were over in Spain.

In all seriousness though, if he is transferring, when will this decision need to be made by? It's been stated that he has been spending his summer in North Jersey, where his family lives. Do all of our other wrestlers spend the summer at school? If he does transfer, and is granted a release, does he just head over to Rutgers and jump into team workouts?

I realize wrestling is a winter sport, but classes begin in a month.

Latest on FRL:
- Willie Referenced the Instagram pictures posted here.
- Both still confused by situation and don't really know what's going on...
- CP referenced a Cael press conference at Nationals and that it irked the Surianos, but didn't go into specifics.
- The Surianos are a "great family," but Poppa Suriano is clearly known to be an interesting bird.

The saga continues...

Reactions: PSUoh90
Someone who claims to know the Surianos personally peed all over the transfer party today on the wrestling board at scarletnation.com.

"maybe there is no hardship?..maybe they haven't applied for a waiver,and its just wishfull thinking?"

IroniaHorse, Today at 12:46 PM

Someone who claims to know the Surianos personally peed all over the transfer party today on the wrestling board at scarletnation.com.

"maybe there is no hardship?..maybe they haven't applied for a waiver,and its just wishfull thinking?"

IroniaHorse, Today at 12:46 PM
Isn't he the same guy that claims to be a close relative to the RU athletic director? If so I'm not sure I'm putting much stock in what he says. Weeks ago he posted that there was no truth to the rumor at all. Then a few weeks later he posted that the athletic director dropped RUs bid to bring in Suriano. He clearly contradicted himself...

Last edited:
What ar the true true drops dead dates that Nick needs to make that decision?

We need someone to check the FAA website for general aviation flights in and out of airfields closest to Bergen County.

Oh wait, that's our SOP for coaching searches.

Carry on

Teterboro is about 5-10 minutes from Paramus, depending on time of day.;)

ADVERTISEMENT