ADVERTISEMENT

latest Suriano news

Not Cael, but our resident insider was all over it as usual:

Nick is good to go !!!! I think it was more of a scare since he has never been hurt before in his life on the mat....

Hearing Nick S. is making good Progress.That is a great sign for him and PSU. Others better look out if he gets to 100 % big time to say the least....

Yes. He will be good to go....

Lol...Yea i wish.....But i feel more confident about Nick each day....

This is why Nick is ready to go !!!!

Lol....Nick will be doing the pinning....

Nick is good to go....

Nick is going to shock a lot of people....Tried telling guys he is making good progress as Cael mentioned !!!!

Lol.....Wanna bet i am right on ? Nick is good to go....Say a prayer for his ankle and he will be more ready then he is now....Power of healing....O yea.

Nick will be ready to rock and roll...Coaches and trainer may hold him back from more but he is ready....

Nick's ankle has responded very well...He can wrestle more then 2 matches but Dan who is the trainer will hold him back because he wants him to be a 100 % at Nationals not 95 %....

Now on the other hand Nick is saying he is fine and ready to rock and roll...

If it's up to Nick he will wrestle more then one match....Young man is tough as nails to say the least....

He could have wrestled by why take a chance....

No if you are here...Nick will tell you for himself...He will be fine....

Nick with a good practice and ready to rock and roll...PSU National Champions,,,,Jimmy with some great adjustments too....He will be on his A game....

Spyker is the #1 threat to my small business -- I just can't produce at the volume he does. His margins are razor-thin.

Nick is good to go !!!! I think it was more of a scare since he has never been hurt before in his life on the mat....

Hearing Nick S. is making good Progress.That is a great sign for him and PSU. Others better look out if he gets to 100 % big time to say the least....

Nick is good to go....

Nick is going to shock a lot of people....Tried telling guys he is making good progress as Cael mentioned !!!!

Lol.....Wanna bet i am right on ? Nick is good to go....Say a prayer for his ankle and he will be more ready then he is now....Power of healing....O yea.

Nick will be ready to rock and roll...Coaches and trainer may hold him back from more but he is ready....

Nick's ankle has responded very well...He can wrestle more then 2 matches but Dan who is the trainer will hold him back because he wants him to be a 100 % at Nationals not 95 %....

If it's up to Nick he will wrestle more then one match....Young man is tough as nails to say the least....

Nick with a good practice and ready to rock and roll...PSU National Champions,,,,Jimmy with some great adjustments too....He will be on his A game....
Maybe Surianos found out that Spyker *is* Cael, but in drunk-posting mode. That would explain why Surianos are angry with the mischaracterization of the injury. That would also explain why Cael has to take a year off, per Slush's reporting. That even explains Chalk's drunk posting--it was charades to help us put two and two together. It took a lot of pages, but we finally solved it. Together. Iron sharpens iron, or wood ignites wood, and all that.

Maybe Surianos found out that Spyker *is* Cael, but in drunk-posting mode. That would explain why Surianos are angry with the mischaracterization of the injury. That would also explain why Cael has to take a year off, per Slush's reporting. That even explains Chalk's drunk posting--it was charades to help us put two and two together. It took a lot of pages, but we finally solved it. Together. Iron sharpens iron, or wood ignites wood, and all that.

That's really funny :)

Reactions: Dogwelder

Nick is good to go....

To be fair, the rooster was in full agreement with Spyker at the time, at least before the wind shifted.

05d83e77579412fd44f45fb886262da3.jpg

Reactions: slushhead
I just remember that I was talking to parents of an ex-teammate of Suriano's at BC the week of the B1G tournament and they told me Suriano's foot was broken and that he was done for the year. I didn't report it at the time because of the tenuousness of the source, but it seemed likely to me. My brother, who has been an nurse for 30+ years, said it was possible that Suriano could wrestle in nationals depending on the nature of the fracture but that it was unlikely.

No news begets no news

Back to the important stuff.
The rain did stop last night and the Astros won a highly entertaining ballgame, 8 - 4. The Astros offense squares the barrel on the ball frequenty and puts a lot of pressure on the other team.

Back to the important stuff.
The rain did stop last night and the Astros won a highly entertaining ballgame, 8 - 4. The Astros offense squares the barrel on the ball frequenty and puts a lot of pressure on the other team.

Astros!! Been following that team since I was a kid. Love the latest resurgence.

Nobody could be that drunk, that often for that long.:(

Astros!! Been following that team since I was a kid. Love the latest resurgence.
Athletic as all get out. Fun to watch. The Tillman kid pitched a strong 5 innings for the Os, but the 3rd time through the lineup was a bit too much.

I just remember that I was talking to parents of an ex-teammate of Suriano's at BC the week of the B1G tournament and they told me Suriano's foot was broken and that he was done for the year. I didn't report it at the time because of the tenuousness of the source, but it seemed likely to me. My brother, who has been an nurse for 30+ years, said it was possible that Suriano could wrestle in nationals depending on the nature of the fracture but that it was unlikely.
had heard something very similar. didn't post for same reasons.

Is it possible, within the laws of nature, to know less after reading a thread? :)

Should know soon, can't go on much longer. Either way, I'm grateful for all the Penn State guys, and the shape of the program. If Nick's here wrestling in Blue & White, I'm all in with my support. If not, best wishes wherever he lands. #stepback and #seeallsides, then #dowhatsbest.

Is it possible, within the laws of nature, to know less after reading a thread? :)

Should know soon, can't go on much longer. Either way, I'm grateful for all the Penn State guys, and the shape of the program. If Nick's here wrestling in Blue & White, I'm all in with my support. If not, best wishes wherever he lands. #stepback and #seeallsides, then #dowhatsbest.
dow hats best? I don't get it Roar. Is that stockbroker speak? ;)

I agree with your message. This subject doesn't raise my blood pressure one iota. I have no control or influence over it, and the team is the team that walks onto the mat from November through March.

It will sort it self out but it would be nice going into the year to truly not have a major hole in the line up... despite winning 6/7 NCs, they have always had one weight that was not "strong"... this year would have gone in solid from top to bottom.. Would have had shot at all time points at NCs... Plus it is the delay in the decision that irks me a bit.. Said it before.. if you want to be elsewhere, more power to you but accept the consequences and move on.. Doing so earlier would have given our coaches more time to potentially look for a transfer situation to come in or even other wrestlers to approach our coaches wanting to transfer in.. With the delay that won't be possible..

Reactions: PSUoh90
dow hats best? I don't get it Roar. Is that stockbroker speak? ;)

I agree with your message. This subject doesn't raise my blood pressure one iota. I have no control or influence over it, and the team is the team that walks onto the mat from November through March.
Channeling some Norman Dale, support who we are and not who we are not.

If Suriano leaves, PSU will still be the favorite to win NCAA's, it gives the opportunity to another wrestler to chase their dream and opens up a slot for another stud to come to PSU.

It is inevitable that somebody does transfer, suffers a career ending injury or gets into trouble off the mat (academic/legal). It would be nice to know the real issue.

The latest news-I heard through the grapevine that Nick took a leak when he got up this morning. Although I can't confirm this personally, I do believe it to be 97% certain.

Reactions: nittanybrian
Channeling some Norman Dale, support who we are and not who we are not.

If Suriano leaves, PSU will still be the favorite to win NCAA's, it gives the opportunity to another wrestler to chase their dream and opens up a slot for another stud to come to PSU.

It is inevitable that somebody does transfer, suffers a career ending injury or gets into trouble off the mat (academic/legal). It would be nice to know the real issue.

Still favorite to win without Suriano and McKenna a Buckeye? I'd call it a toss with those scenarios

I would think with McKenna back from overseas now, this should wrap up quickly as in the next 2 weeks. Cause he would have to move a bunch of stuff somewhere from CA, get settled somewhere and get enrolled somewhere in about 4-5 weeks.

Anybody got a crystal ball? All I can see in mine is grey smoke.

Reactions: purescurve
Still favorite to win without Suriano and McKenna a Buckeye? I'd call it a toss with those scenarios
What are your projected placements in that scenario? Personally, I think it's a toss-up, but before bonus points, and we're +10 to +15 there.

Head about 700-800 miles West for an incessant stream of that type of chatter about Cael (err Carl, err Bael, err Kale)
Here's a map to help some of you out:
US_Census_geographical_region_map.png
Here's some grammatical clarity to help you out. CT clearly cited west as a direction, not a geographical destination. But oh, you'll surely respond, he capitalized West, meaning that he must have been designating a region. But oh, I'd surely respond, I also read the sentence and it's quite clear in that context that he meant direction. But oh, you'd respond, I was merely being obtuse! But oh, I'd respond, you've got me there.

According to Jammen's map, you can't drive between PA and OH without falling into a chasm.

No wonder he's still perplexed about Mark Hall's choice of college.

Next to this, the flat earthers look like Magellan.

Fallen into that chasm a ton of times driving on 80. Not as deep as it looks. Only had to have a crane pull my car out once or twice.

Reactions: diggerpup and T J
Wiki...

Map_of_USA_Midwest.svg

Midwestern United States

This map reflects the Midwestern United States as defined by the Census Bureau, which is followed in many sources.

The bureau subdivides the Midwest by the Mississippi River into the East North Central and West North Central areas.[1]
The Midwestern United States, also referred to as the American Midwest, Middle West, or simply the Midwest,

Although the region may be defined in a number of ways, the Census Bureau's definition consists of 12 states in the north central United States:

Wiki...

Map_of_USA_Midwest.svg

Midwestern United States

This map reflects the Midwestern United States as defined by the Census Bureau, which is followed in many sources.

The bureau subdivides the Midwest by the Mississippi River into the East North Central and West North Central areas.[1]
The Midwestern United States, also referred to as the American Midwest, Middle West, or simply the Midwest,

Although the region may be defined in a number of ways, the Census Bureau's definition consists of 12 states in the north central United States:

Leave it alone guys. By responding to the troll you are giving him exactly what he wants. Just ignore the idiot/jerk. He's not worth the time of any reasonable person.

Reactions: Lyons212 and T J
Is there a "stock market" website that will let us set up a "bet" or market on what we think will happen? That way, we can speculate and put our money on the line, and see if the crowd has any wisdom even in the absence of good information.

Is there a "stock market" website that will let us set up a "bet" or market on what we think will happen? That way, we can speculate and put our money on the line, and see if the crowd has any wisdom even in the absence of good information.
There is a retired market maker on HR. He might set up an algo for it. if you go there hat in hand, of course.

From the article...

When pressed about the possible transfer, Nickal said he isn't sure what the future holds for Suriano, who went 16-3 as a true freshman.

“I honestly don't know,” Nickal said. “I couldn't tell you. I've talked to Nick. He seems like he's doing well, he's doing great. He's training. We'd love to have him back, for sure.”

ADVERTISEMENT