ADVERTISEMENT

Latest in Paterno v NCAA

well, much of what the original suit asked for, was already won. Restoring the wins for example.

Yep..... the paternos have the NCAA on the ropes now.......... I thought the suit was about the "Truth" and now the Paternos have avoided exactly that....

I am sure Scott will just say this was the plan all along...................................

lmao............................................................................

Doesn't matter, Towny. Your family name is still besmirched. All the millions you guys got won't ever change that in a million years. Since the world will now assume that everything absolutely happened as stated, it means that 6'5" Mike walked out of that locker room convinced that some little kid was being ass-raped by an old man, and did nothing.

Doesn't matter, Towny. Your family name is still besmirched. All the millions you guys got won't ever change that in a million years. Since the world will now assume that everything absolutely happened as stated, it means that 6'5" Mike walked out of that locker room convinced that some little kid was being ass-raped by an old man, and did nothing.
He slammed his locker and went home to Daddy.

Well at least the family know's how to flex their internet muscles, you know.... for the victims.

At this point, nothing would surprise me.
Just press the button.

ronald_zpscomy6rye.jpg

Reactions: Nittany Ziggy
At this point, nothing would surprise me.

Tim will never take a plea deal..... He can't wait to speak out..... lol......

you truly are clueless........ but you of all people would know ignorance is bliss...............................................

you truly are clueless........ but you of all people would know ignorance is bliss...............................................

Looks like the jackass therick/joeno has returned to troll again.

On the plus side :) :

The only thing this suit's death does, is wipe away some false hope (that all too many folks had) that this action ever had any chance, goal, or objective related to "exposing truth".

That - as was clear from Day 1 - was simply not even a consideration.

As someone :) mentioned on this thread a few months ago:

".....Bill Kennedy and Jay Paterno
Vs
Mark Emmett and Ed Ray

Take that in for a minute.......

Now - I understand why this suit may be important, VERY important, to the four named parties.

And if anyone wants to "root" for either party, that makes the suit relevant for them as well (though I can't imagine ANYONE rooting for Mark Emmett :) )

But, other than that?

Can anyone tell me why it has any impact on anything or anyone else?

7082 Apr 18, 2017........"

In the long run - - - getting these idiotic, emotional, inane "false hope" items out of the way can only help (though it probably won't help much) by finally exposing the bare bones that there is one thing - and one thing only - that any of us can do to move forward in a responsible way........
Namely, to elect responsible, righteous stewards to the PSU Board.
Something that - 5 years post apocalypse - we have STILL failed to do.

That's what we should be pissed off about.
Not the death of this lawsuit.

Reactions: ThePennsyOracle

the blind sheep that you are willingly followed Tim and the Paternos over a cliff...... strange that Mike was the only one to go to court and take on the truth instead of caving in like babies just like Tim, Gary, and the Paternos.........

what a complete joke you have been over the past 5 years. now nothing surprises you...... lol

On the plus side :) :

The only thing this suit's death does, is wipe away some false hope (that all too many folks had) that this action ever had any chance, goal, or objective related to "exposing truth".

That - as was clear from Day 1 - was simply not even a consideration.

As someone :) mentioned on this thread a few months ago:

".....Bill Kennedy and Jay Paterno
Vs
Mark Emmett and Ed Ray

Take that in for a minute.......

Now - I understand why this suit may be important, VERY important, to the four named parties.

And if anyone wants to "root" for either party, that makes the suit relevant for them as well (though I can't imagine ANYONE rooting for Mark Emmett :) )

But, other than that?

Can anyone tell me why it has any impact on anything or anyone else?

7082 Apr 18, 2017........"

In the long run - - - getting these idiotic, emotional, inane "false hope" items out of the way can only help (though it probably won't help much) by finally exposing the bare bones that there is one thing - and one thing only - that any of us can do to move forward in a responsible way........
Namely, to elect responsible, righteous stewards to the PSU Board.
Something that - 5 years post apocalypse - we have STILL failed to do.

That's what we should be pissed off about.
Not the death of this lawsuit.

Interest in who is elected as alumni reps to the board will probably never be lower. I quit caring a year ago.

the blind sheep that you are willingly followed Tim and the Paternos over a cliff...... strange that Mike was the only one to go to court and take on the truth instead of caving in like babies just like Tim, Gary, and the Paternos.........

what a complete joke you have been over the past 5 years. now nothing surprises you...... lol
Are you on Mike's mailing list when he sends out junk photos?

Reactions: Ski and jomouli23

At least I'm not one of your family. That's a pretty good consolation prize. There's nobody out there congratulating you folks today.

Calling your daddy when you see something that gets portrayed as child rape isn't being a baby?

I don't think his job hunt issues had anything to do with the Sandusky scandal.

Interest in who is elected as alumni reps to the board will probably never be lower. I quit caring a year ago.
That's not entirely a bad thing.

In fact, if we are ever to see righteous stewards elected to the BOT, one of the prerequisites is that most of the false "Responsible Steward" advocates get the F out of the way (the folks who's only real concern is a statue or some personal relationship)

Those folks need to go back into the holes that they came from.

As I wrote about some time ago (a couple years ago?)....... righteous stewards will only be elected when most of the remaining engaged electorate are those folks who actually care about responsible governance - - - - and there ain't all that many of those folks.

Reactions: francofan

Looks like Barbie's mom (as you know, Mike's ex wife's mother) just "retired" all of a sudden. Did Mike just cut Barbie a check for 50% of his earnings in addition to the 14 more years of child support he has coming? What does that leave you guys, $50,000, and unemployed ginger and generations of shame to the family name? Good deal.

You may not care about me. Fair enough.

But nobody will care about Jay Paterno or Joe Paterno's statue in a generation. That battle has been lost. It's been a total, absolute defeat.

That's not true. Joe's wins were restored and the sanctions were cut short. And many people will continue to honor Joe and his legacy.

Looks like Barbie's mom (as you know, Mike's ex wife's mother) just "retired" all of a sudden. Did Mike just cut Barbie a check for 50% of his earnings in addition to the 14 more years of child support he has coming? What does that leave you guys, $50,000, and unemployed ginger and generations of shame to the family name? Good deal.

MM could have easily avoided all the disgrace, too.

All he had to do was be a good soldier and give a few "I don't recall"s to the OAG when they came asking about what he saw and what he told C/S/S.

Sandusky would never have been unjustly charged (maybe a couple misdemeanor EWOC or unlawful contact charges, at most), the whole scandal never would have happened (Corbett would have had to look elsewhere for ammunition against Spanier), Joe would have died in dignity and peace, and MM would be Head Football Coach Jay Paterno's OC right about now (or maybe his QBs coach, at worst).

Such a shame for the true victims of this whole ordeal...

God damn it that is not true!!!!!

He slammed his locker door! How can you not remember how he bravely slammed his locker door!!

Mike, Mike? LMFAO.

Let me come around to this agin, Mike faced the truth? LMFAO X 6.

MM could have easily avoided all the disgrace, too.

All he had to do was be a good soldier and give a few "I don't recall"s to the OAG when they came asking about what he saw and what he told C/S/S.

Sandusky would never have been unjustly charged (maybe a couple misdemeanor EWOC or unlawful contact charges, at most), the whole scandal never would have happened (Corbett would have had to look elsewhere for ammunition against Spanier), Joe would have died in dignity and peace, and MM would be Head Football Coach Jay Paterno's OC right about now (or maybe his QBs coach, at worst).

Such a shame for the true victims of this whole ordeal...
tumblr_omn7cjY2aL1rc113po1_500.gif

Reactions: WHCANole
I always encourage well-reasoned and objective Internet OUTRAGE. :eek: . You all know that. However, in this case, we are left to guess why the lawsuit was dropped. As far as I know, there has been no official statement.

Carry on with the OUTRAGE. :eek: .

Reactions: Zenophile
Bob, I beluece Sue released a statement. Onward State or statecollege.com had an article with full statement.

ADVERTISEMENT