ADVERTISEMENT

Latest in Paterno v NCAA

Middle of 2017, maybe. Unbelievable. 5 and a half years. The US fought WW2 in less time. How is this possible?

How come this trial is taking til 2017+ to expose facts on an event that happened in 2001...Simple....Corruption. THE "STORY" is PURE FICTION!!

Remember, no one other than "Louie the Liar" has had to testify (in any manner) on what has been alleged by the State of PA concerning ANYTHING (or ANYONE) having to do with Penn State. And, even under a minimal standard of legal inquiry, look what happened when the Freeh's "Investigation" came under "casual" legal scrutiny??? His statement of investigation "FACTS" all of a sudden became an $8.5M "Opinion Piece".

Now that it should be public knowledge of what Freeh's admitted (an opinion - facts optional - that was used to allow the NCAA used to impose illegal sanctions of MORE THAN $80M) - the even more astounding point is this ....the Freeh Report is STILL TODAY promoted as a FACTUAL investigation by the Mass Media - still cited today and, I am sure, even 5 years from now it will be providing PROOF that Paterno and C/S/S "Knew" and "did nothing to protect the kids in PA".

Why such a long period of time for these trials. Other than trying to extend the trials beyond the Statue of Limitations as a methods to "NOT" try C/S/S and avoid exposing the testimonies that would refute the MM testimony of "coverup", why would these trials take so long to go through the courts? SIMPLE....If the trials happen, they will both unravel the absurd accusations and potentially expose the real crimes committed by the state of PA in this matter.

Today, "The Story" is supported by PA "legally protected" information which allows the "Story" to exist by accusations alone - NO FACTS have been used in creating this abuse of justice in the entire 5+years of the Sandusky-TSM Scandal. The type of crime - child abuse - is NOT a public crime and is VERY DIFFICULT to legally conduct because it is a HIDDEN "he said -she said" crime. When you have the State of PA's OAG use the power of the Grand Jury process to protect the accusers, how could you defend ANYONE under these terms. The use of this type of crime WAS NOT AN ACCIDENT....it was part of the State's engineered Penn State Diversion plan - where public eyes would focus ONLY on PSU - not PA failures.

However, with the C/S/S trials, the legal process will REQUIRE key players to take the stand and then guess what....they will have to TELL THE TRUTH - not just provide the press with a scripted pile of lies. It is not the fear of C/S/S testimony that is dragging this out....it is the fear of what testimony will emerge from the legal interrogation of the key participants involved in this fraud.....PA investigators, OAG members and other politically connected (controlled) players - OGBOT members.

Will they ever go to trial???? NEVER is a safe bet! Too many "Elites" making too much illegal $$$$$ No C/S/S trial is the best way to continue the "PA state lies of illusion".

Last edited:
Reactions: green2623
"Penn State is willingly paying homage to a person who knowingly enabled a child predator."

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/joe-paterno-honored-penn-state-192823553.html
I know that is not what you meant to say, that you were being "ironical".....

But anyone who DOESN'T think that is EXACTLY how it will be broadcast throughout the majority of the Media is very naive

And, of course, that reaction by the MSM, as much as the informed folks may recognize the fallacies, is - in all honesty - a very defendable take on the part of the media - - - since we have given them no other story to write (aside from the "statue-polishing fan boys wanna' lift a 409 beer at their statue" story)

If we (and by "we" I am not speaking about you or I as individuals - but rather of the broader actions that the bulk of the demographic support) want to be perceived as something other than statue-polishing, football-first mouth breathers - - - maybe we need to start behaving as such, rather than railing on the "unfair" media

How so many can be so oblivious as to not see that is beyond me........

And - before some half-assed circle-jerking "lawyer" type chimes in - NONE of that commentary runs against or contrary to the fact that "JVP/Football" was unconscionably scapegoated - - - and those directly involved merit some attempt at "rehabilitation", in fact merit something one hell of a lot MORE MEANINGFUL than some half-assed tribute at a football game

Last edited:
I know that is not what you meant to say, that you were being "ironical".....

But anyone who DOESN'T think that is EXACTLY how it will be broadcast throughout the majority of the Media is very naive

And, of course, that reaction by the MSM, as much as the informed folks may recognize the fallacies, is - in all honesty - a very defendable take on the part of the media - - - since we have given them no other story to write (aside from the "statue-polishing fan boys wanna' lift a 409 beer at their statue" story)

If we (and by "we" I am not speaking about you or I as individuals - but rather of the broader actions that the bulk of the demographic support) want to be perceived as something other than statue-polishing, football-first mouth breathers - - - maybe we need to start behaving as such, rather than railing on the "unfair" media

How so many can be so oblivious as to not see that is beyond me........

"since we have given them no other story to write (aside from the "statue-polishing fan boys wanna' lift a 409 beer at their statue" story)

Depends on who "we" is. Not the PSU fan base. Not CJF and/or Barbour. "We" may be the BoT you are referring to. And that my be.

But the reality is that there has been plenty of data made available to the MSM...they simply ignore it. So I am not giving them a pass.

We need to give them a different story to write. There is obviously more than enough evidence out there to refute this story. But no one is forcing the media to pay attention to it. Refuting the Freeh Report, IMO, would be a good start to trying to change the narrative of this story. It won't solve all of our problems, but it would be the first time that anything has gone out publicly in a big way that would make people question whether or not this story is true.

Here's the thing;

"Refuting the Freeh Report" - the Holy Grail espoused by the A9 - means NOTHING...NOTHING - if the "refutation" comes from a bunch of folks who are RIGHTFULLY AND REASONABLY viewed as nothing but a bunch of statue-polishing, hypocritical, unprincipled, mouth breathers

And that description is EXACTLY the reasonable conclusion to be drawn of a bunch of folks who - despite being charged to behave as responsible stewards - are willing to support an outright Scoundrel's control over the University (34-0) in order to get THEIR shiny object

Period

An INCREDIBLE amount of time, money, effort, blood, sweat, and tears flushed down the toilet ..... due to ignorance? stupidity? self-interests? something else? Who knows......but flushed down the toilet none the less

It's not even intelligently debatable.......not that that will stop anyone :)

Yippee!!!!!! 409 Baby!!!!!

Here's the thing;

"Refuting the Freeh Report" - the Holy Grail espoused by the A9 - means NOTHING...NOTHING - if the "refutation" comes from a bunch of folks who are RIGHTFULLY AND REASONABLY viewed as nothing but a bunch of statue-polishing, hypocritical, unprincipled, mouth breathers

Well duh. Obviously that refutation will have to come from the full board and it will have to come with the evidence showing that the Freeh Report is complete fiction. I don't have any doubt that there's something useful in those files that the university worked so hard to keep out of alumni hands.

What do you guys think, the freeh report will be put to the flames before sept 17?
No......it will be publically refuted sometime in the not so distant future though
It kinda has to eventually fall in under its own weight - it is such an incredible pile of crap. I never felt there was any doubt about that

Whether or not some "public refutation" means anything at all - whether or not it results in a "putting it to flames" or not -largely depends on the source of the refutation - - - and how that "source" is perceived

If the source does not have well-established bona-fides, a refutation will do squat to further any meaningful impact - such as a "putting it to flames"

Intelligent, logical, reasoned, qualified folks already tore the "Freeh Conclusions" to shreds (Clemente, Thornburgh et al)......and the impact - far from "putting it to flames" - was a big nothing.
It was a big nothing because it was perceived as the "Paterno Report" - - - - and therefore too "biased" to be of any value.

And now - ARE WE REALLY THIS OBLIVIOUS? - we think that having a bunch of yukmaluks who:

- When placed in a position of trust to serve as righteous stewards of Penn State University

- Abdicated essentially every duty EXCEPT the "409/JVP/Football Crusade"

- Will be taken seriously when they say "Freeh Got it Wrong"?

Really? How GD myopic and naïve (and stupid?) are we?

Last edited:
Dear Tom McAndrew,

Please kill this thread. It is doing no one any good. So many people don't want to hear or know the truth, or couldn't recognize it if they did. It seems the truth will be left to be written by journalists and movie makers. Their 'truth' will be very unkind to Penn State. I think most of these members will end up getting the Penn State they deserve, an institution that is totally corrupt, just like the State of Pennsylvania.

Dear Tom McAndrew,

Please kill this thread. It is doing no one any good. So many people don't want to hear or know the truth, or couldn't recognize it if they did. It seems the truth will be left to be written by journalists and movie makers. Their 'truth' will be very unkind to Penn State. I think most of these members will end up getting the Penn State they deserve, an institution that is totally corrupt, just like the State of Pennsylvania.

Hysterical! You're quite the drama queen.

To me, honoring Joe will just set us up for more ridicule unless PSU takes a stand and proclaims a change of position as far as JVP is concerned. PSU has already pleaded guilty to JVP being an 'enabler'. So why would we honor him if he is that? Declaring that he is innocent and rejecting Freeh will at least shift the debate away from that. People will still ridicule of course, but at least they can't claim that PSU admitted JVP was a bad guy. Surely Ira knows this. Has Baron ever finished his review of Freeh? Maybe he is going to something similar will be announced...

Bingo

This is really the biggest issue. When outsiders look at this story on its face (which is all they ever do) what is currently out there (in a big way) that would make people question the narrative of this story?

Most outsiders look at this and see this: PSU fired Joe & Spanier, put out an internal investigation saying all this stuff is true, they got harsh NCAA sanctions, paid off claimants from the 1970's (why would they pay them if this stuff isn't true?), Sandusky is in prison, C/S/S got charged with a million crimes etc. How could anyone say this stuff isn't true? PSU fans must be delusional cult freaks etc.

We need to give them a different story to write. There is obviously more than enough evidence out there to refute this story. But no one is forcing the media to pay attention to it. Refuting the Freeh Report, IMO, would be a good start to trying to change the narrative of this story. It won't solve all of our problems, but it would be the first time that anything has gone out publicly in a big way that would make people question whether or not this story is true.

Why PSU would honor Paterno without doing this first is perplexing to me, but honestly not surprising when you think about how poorly they have handled everything the last 5 years.

This "Story" only exists because there is no "PUBLICLY KNOWN" alternative on which to challenge what is TOTAL ABSURDITY. No one outside of a few Penn Staters know anything about the criminality of PA Politics...no one even knows Sandusky was EMPLOYED by TSM and that it was TSM that had the legal responsibility for "reporting" Sandusky's behavior issues.

What they have been told is PENN STATE was responsible for Sandusky's crimes and that PENN STATE officials - most notably Paterno - ACTIVELY hid "Rape of many children" in the showers of the Football facilities. THERE IS NOT ONE WORD OF TRUTH IN ANY OF THIS.

Without a widespread media-driven campaign to document to the public the "suspicious" activities of the State of PA, TSM, the NCAA and the "Louie-the-Liar" , this "Story" will continue as public truth.

This "Story" only exists because there is no "PUBLICLY KNOWN" alternative on which to challenge what is TOTAL ABSURDITY. No one outside of a few Penn Staters know anything about the criminality of PA Politics...no one even knows Sandusky was EMPLOYED by TSM and that it was TSM that had the legal responsibility for "reporting" Sandusky's behavior issues.

What they have been told is PENN STATE was responsible for Sandusky's crimes and that PENN STATE officials - most notably Paterno - ACTIVELY hid "Rape of many children" in the showers of the Football facilities. THERE IS NOT ONE WORD OF TRUTH IN ANY OF THIS.

Without a widespread media-driven campaign to document to the public the "suspicious" activities of the State of PA, TSM, the NCAA and the "Louie-the-Liar" , this "Story" will continue as public truth.
They also say it must be true because the trustees or administration said or did this or that, without realizing our Board are a bunch of self-serving charlatans who would push their own grandmothers in front of a bus if they found out she had a large enough insurance policy.

I don't get the love for Freeh. It's common knowledge that he effed up every one of his reports, got so much wrong, was hired to push a certain narrative desired by his clients. Yet in this one case, he managed to honestly and thoroughly uncover the truth.

I'd be curious to hear what was said about your interview after you departed. He sounded like the typical brainwashed media stooge; "Joe HAD to know what was going on since he was the all powerful OZ of Happy Valley and we condemn him to the fires of hell!"

I hope you get a chance to reappear on this show - as well as many others - when you're permitted to discuss what you discovered during your research into the documents. But how much longer will we have to wait for that to happen?

Last edited:
There is an extended interview on Mannix's site where he rips into Lubrano calling him a "brainwashed kook" right after the interview with Anthony

Reactions: biacto
There is an extended interview on Mannix's site where he rips into Lubrano calling him a "brainwashed kook" right after the interview with Anthony

Just another shock jock wannabe trying to do anything to make a name for himself... he could care less about the facts or anything else. He is just hoping to hit a hot button of some exec that leads to another step up the ladder regardless of being a true journalist and trying to report the facts in an unbiased way....Tomorrow he will be onto something else screaming at the top of his lungs about the wrongs and do no research or care what side he takes just as long as he gets a better gig out of it. Personally I have never heard of this guy before tonight. That to me speaks volumes...

They also say it must be true because the trustees or administration said or did this or that, without realizing our Board are a bunch of self-serving charlatans who would push their own grandmothers in front of a bus if they found out she had a large enough insurance policy.

I don't get the love for Freeh. It's common knowledge that he effed up every one of his reports, got so much wrong, was hired to push a certain narrative desired by his clients. Yet in this one case, he managed to honestly and thoroughly uncover the truth.
It's not so much Freeh as ignorance and prejudice of a subject, CSA, coupled with what he did find that seems to implicate others.

I'm not going 20 rounds over what Freeh found and why it does or doesn't make C/S/S culpable in some respects.

This is about Paterno and the fact there's no evidence he covered anything up. To come to that conclusion, when his testimony didn't match his supposed co-conspirators, is pretty ludicrous.

Reactions: masterbaker65
Just another shock jock wannabe trying to do anything to make a name for himself... he could care less about the facts or anything else. He is just hoping to hit a hot button of some exec that leads to another step up the ladder regardless of being a true journalist and trying to report the facts in an unbiased way....Tomorrow he will be onto something else screaming at the top of his lungs about the wrongs and do no research or care what side he takes just as long as he gets a better gig out of it. Personally I have never heard of this guy before tonight. That to me speaks volumes...
He didn't have the guts to say it to Anthony's face so he wait until after the interview was over to talk smack.

All the folks who represent us & Penn State have, apparently, given their word that they would not discuss this publicly or privately until the event itself. And they have kept that word.

Would you have it any other way?
Actually..........

I think EVERYONE has had more than enough "I know something that you don't" shoved down their throats over the last 5 years. :)

Or, do we all aspire to be this little shifty-eyed, stammering, pretentious, winking douchebag:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...9FCB492B86B978029F459FCB492B86B97&FORM=VRDGAR

We used to refer to assclowns like this as slimy scoundrel bastards (or some similar - if maybe not so abrasive :) - term)

Actually..........

I think EVERYONE has had more than enough "I know something that you don't" shoved down their throats over the last 5 years. :)

Or, do we all aspire to be this little shifty-eyed, stammering, pretentious, winking douchebag:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...9FCB492B86B978029F459FCB492B86B97&FORM=VRDGAR

We used to refer to assclowns like this as slimy scoundrel bastards (or some similar - if maybe not so abrasive :) - term)
It is certainly your prerogative to prefer that your representative be someone who leaks information. That tactic has been immeasurably valuable to the scoundrels who would have us all wearing scarlet letters for Sandusky.

It is certainly your prerogative to prefer that your representative be someone who leaks information. That tactic has been immeasurably valuable to the scoundrels who would have us all wearing scarlet letters for Sandusky.
That is absolutely NOT what I am saying.
But I think you know that.

In fairness, I believe SSS's beef with the A9 is that each of them voted for Lubert after the concerted effort was made to get him to reconsider his candidacy.
You know better than that.........the Lubert Deal was about item # 37 on the list :)
It certainly is A beef......but not even one of the most significant ones.....only a bit of a "culminator" and one of the most recent.

And I KNOW you know that, because we have been through that in "beat the daylights out of it" detail.

(Sorry, MJS, I was not intending to channel LaTorre.......I just didn't want to re-open that entire huge can-o-worms that has been expounded upon in GREAT detail several times already)

On the eve of the meeting where a potential philosophical shift in the board's alumni relations strategy has been signaled, let's take a moment to establish some consensus about the scope of the task immediately in front of them. What do you think are the 3 (note to @StinkStankStunk: 3) most important things that need to happen?

Here's my 3 (and they're fairly non-negotiable):

1. The board of trustees need to accept full responsibility for the improper handling of what should have been an internal matter (and yes, I'm referring to the botched public dismissal of Joe Paterno), and make an unconditional apology for this egregious error.
Note: This error had NOTHING to do with the Freeh Report, and can happen as soon as right now.

2. Publicly accept or reject the Freeh Report based on a complete & thorough analysis (I'm trying to be objective here; the Freeh report is shite, and there's not a person who's read it that doesn't already know this).

3. Apologize to the alumni for their treatment over the past 5 years to include allowing us to be wrongly defamed by the Freeh Report, the NCAA and the media.

On the eve of the meeting where a potential philosophical shift in the board's alumni relations strategy has been signaled, let's take a moment to establish some consensus about the scope of the task immediately in front of them. What do you think are the 3 (note to @StinkStankStunk: 3) most important things that need to happen?

1. The board of trustees need to accept full responsibility for the improper handling of what should have been an internal matter (and yes, I'm referring to the botched public dismissal of Joe Paterno), and make an unconditional apology for this egregious error.
Note: This error had NOTHING to do with the Freeh Report, and can happen as soon as right now.

2. Publicly accept or reject the Freeh Report based on a complete & thorough analysis (I'm trying to be objective here; the Freeh report is shite, and there's not a person who's read it that doesn't already know this).

3. Apologize to the alumni for their treatment over the past 5 years to include allowing us to be wrongly defamed by the Freeh Report, the NCAA and the media.

Item 1:

As opposed to the behavior of the PSU BOT over the last 5 years, The Trustees - ANY of the Trustees - need to understand just what the role of :

TRUSTEE, PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY

entails.

And act accordingly.

Because NONE of the Trustees - - the 9 elected, or the 27 other Scoundrels - - have illustrated that they know WTF the duties of that role entail

That was just 1. :)

BTW - in total, the three items you listed look, STUNNINGLY, like the end result that SOMEONE :) predicted YEARS AGO......

When SOMEONE stated that the Scoundrels would try to "wrap everything up in a nice little bow" by pointing the finger at Freeh - - as the last act of obfuscation. (And that the NCAA folks would do the same - if "push ever came to shove" in their legal battle). After all, that's the kind of weight that Louis is paid $8,000,000 to carry - and he couldn't care less about being tagged

I think we know who that SOMEONE was (hint: he posts on the BWI board under the moniker of StinkStankStunk)

Years ago, that SOMEONE just didn't know exactly how many "Scoundrels" there would be - who would be party to the little "point the finger at Louis, and maybe they'll all go away" party
It may prove to include more Trustees than SOMEONE had bargained for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agoodnap

The A9 need to resign. :eek:

;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT