ADVERTISEMENT

Last 30 seconds of hoops game was awesome

They have to win the B10 tournament to get in which could happen. Highly unlikely, but they have the players to make a run.

Reactions: Sharkies
The announcer said PSU is a top 50 team based on metrics. What could have been!!!

The only thing the announcer knows about "metrics" is when he checks out the lines on the urine specimen container. In the immortal words of Charley Tuna, "You are what your record says you are."

Reactions: step.eng69
The only thing the announcer knows about "metrics" is when he checks out the lines on the urine specimen container. In the immortal words of Charley Tuna, "You are what your record says you are."
Who you play influences that record a tad bit...

2nd toughest schedule in the country. Team is playing well enough to beat anyone right now.

Duke, North Carolina, Tennessee, Kansas, Kentucky, None of the Above.

Duke didn't look that great last night against North Carolina. With Williamson out, the way Penn State has been playing lately, I would like our chances for an upset.

Beat Michigan again? Don't hold your breath on that one.

I would love to see Penn State play Michigan in the BIG tournament. Michigan didn't play very well against Michigan State last night and Penn State has shown that they can hang with Michigan. Yes, it would be an upset, but I think that Penn State has the best chance of anyone outside the top 4 teams to make some noise in the conference tournament.

JCA, when the hell are you going to learn to not get into a back-and-forth with Art?

If we win the tournament you can razz him all you want, but that’s got to happen first.

JCA, when the hell are you going to learn to not get into a back-and-forth with Art?

If we win the tournament you can razz him all you want, but that’s got to happen first.

Not even then, because I'm going to predict right here and now that PSU is going to win the tourney based on what everyone here has told me..

Come on, you know it's not this simplistic. 25-6 in the Atlantic Sun conference hardly says you're the same as 25-6 in the Big Ten. Unless you think Lipscomb and Michigan are the same. Obviously schedule strength greatly affects record, so record alone doesn't say what you are.

Reactions: PSU-Knocker
Come on, you know it's not this simplistic. 25-6 in the Atlantic Sun conference hardly says you're the same as 25-6 in the Big Ten. Unless you think Lipscomb and Michigan are the same. Obviously schedule strength greatly affects record, so record alone doesn't say what you are.

Whatever. Being 50 doesn't get you dancin' because of all of the auto bids to conference tourney winners, but an announcer will find something nice to say even if he has to pull it out of his ass.

Whatever. Being 50 doesn't get you dancin' because of all of the auto bids to conference tourney winners, but an announcer will find something nice to say even if he has to pull it out of his ass.
Maybe you could take a hint from this announcer...:D..jk..;)

ADVERTISEMENT