ADVERTISEMENT

Landon Bainey to Edinboro

Psubiomed

Jul 25, 2021
Congratulations to a great kid and a quality wrestler with the potential for a place on the podium maybe down the line.. reminds me a lot of Matt Kyler from the same area(Clearfield County) who took 5th his senior year at Army.

Congratulations to a great kid and a quality wrestler with the potential for a place on the podium maybe down the line.. reminds me a lot of Matt Kyler from the same area(Clearfield County) who took 5th his senior year at Army.
I'm hopeful he doesn't have any lingering effects from his broken ankle. He's a good kid!

Good times living in Clearfield, for the Pataky & Kyler years. Matt was such a polite and kind young man off the mat, but on it, he was a tough sob. That is just fantastic news for the Bainey family! There should be some sort of County clause, if your a Bainey or English from West Branch, you must wrestle for Clearfield 😂

Reactions: psualt
Good times living in Clearfield, for the Pataky & Kyler years. Matt was such a polite and kind young man off the mat, but on it, he was a tough sob. That is just fantastic news for the Bainey family! There should be some sort of County clause, if your a Bainey or English from West Branch, you must wrestle for Clearfield 😂
True story...before I knew much about James English I was certain he had to be from either West Branch, Clearfield or Philipsburg-Osceola 😆

Reactions: PSU Yinzer and dbbp
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT