ADVERTISEMENT

Lace up ‘em shoes, IT’S IOWA WEEK

You can be the Dennis Eckersley of HR. Transition from starter to closer and still make a huge impact on the game.
I kind of had my eye on being “The Cleaner”. Ya know, a Winston Wolfe for our guys serving over there. It’s an important job, cleaning up messes, damage control, getting guys new identities, serving as a distraction to get guys out… shit like that. I owe everything to our cleaners. And before you ask, I say… don’t ask. I in no way can expose who those people may be…

Last edited:
Reactions: danoftw
Second thought, maybe it’s time.

I’ve been wanting to “retire” from HR and I’m thinking this could be the time. I’ve been seeing a few promising “prospects” over there that can take over and carry the torch. I’m thinking I need to step aside and see what they can do. Lmao.
Mike Tyson retired a bunch of times too.

• Haha
Reactions: johnstownsteel
Week is just beginning so I stepped away from HR today once they started on Mr. Brooks. If I wouldn’t have, Mike “no balls” Z. would have banned me by end of day I can tell you that…

I’ll stop back over soon for sure. It wouldn’t be “Iowa Week” if I’m not looking for a new username by the end of it.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Who...0i10i22i30.3312j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

:)

Johnstown: me thinks your memory is a little clouded.

Z

• Haha
Reactions: johnstownsteel
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT