133 2 2.5
141 1 3.0
157 8 .5
165 R16+ 1.5
174 2 1.5
184 1 3.5
197 R12 1.5
285 4 2.0

Can't wait to see this one play out. In the words of the mighty Yoda "Pin or get pinned. There is no decision".
I never said that, but I like it.

FYI, for those who don't know, my last name is Yoder, so I get Yoda a lot.

I once introduced myself to a guy, and without missing a beat, he said, "R2D2, nice to meet you."

• Haha
Reactions: PSUbluTX
NCAA's

125 R16+ 0
133 2 2
141 2 2
157 R12 1
165 R16+ 0
174 2 0
184 1 2
197 R12 0
285 6 1

Last edited:
NCAA Results

NCAA results have been tabulated, and we have your winners and podium standers. Everyone, please leave your masks on, but smile real nice when the photographer comes around.

It was a hard-fought battle, survival of the fittest. Some freshmen are standing on the podium, while some veterans will use the NCAA free-year gift, and give it another go. No matter what your result, we know that you were the best you could be, your results were up to you and you are grateful for the opportunity to do what you love the most - play KYPSW.

Newcomer pennstpete steps onto the bottom of the podium, but is All-American none-the-less. Sneedram55, lands in the 7-spot, with Yearof the Heisman in sickth place (sorry, Jeff). Perennial strongman, tomsc comes in at five, and one ahead of him, due to one more 90 point placewinner, is Nittany Sluggo.

And, in the top spots, we have freshman JKAZ33 at #3. He must have been using the Kyle Snyder route, only coming in for one dual, B1G and nationals, but made the most of it. Shot of Espresso wins the silver with 820 points. And, another newcomer takes the top spot, Random(plus some numbers) wins the NCAA bragging rights for a year.

If there was a tie, the description is to the right of the tiebreak winner. One of them, Hockeygod and Nittinsc actually came down to the number of messages tie-breaker. You guys never make it easy on me.

I think I can get the full year results done before I turn into a pumpkin, so be on the lookout.

Congratulations to all the winners!

enhance

Final Results 2021

It doesn't seem possible that I'm writing the end of season results write-up for 2021. With only six wrestled duals, in this covid abbreviated season, I feel like we've been ripped off. But, it is here, the results have been tabulated, and it is time to name the Grand Poobah of KYPSW for 2021.

I feel the need to mention that yours truly finished one off the podium, which is the best, I think, that I've ever done. That makes me want to put an asterisk beside the season, because I know, for sure, I would have done better with more duals. Just kidding, there shall be no asterisk.

Amazingly, the entire podium has turned over this year. Not a single repeat podium performance. So, on the podium in 8th position is Jayhouse, followed by jrod65 in 7th. Loyalandtrue2, comes in on the podium at sikth, carrying PSU Wrestling Club membership applications. Tomsc drops in at #5, while Nittany Sluggo, picks up the fourth spot. YearoftheHeisman comes in the bronze medal position, but why is he holding the trophy like a football? Shot of Espresso wakes up to make his way to the number 2 spot. And, newcomer Random(and a bunch of numbers), on the heels of his strong NCAA showing stands alone at the top of the podium.

Congratulations to all of you, and your gloating clock starts now. Your prizes are in the mail. Don't worry that you haven't given me your address, just go stand by the mailbox and trust me.

One sad bit of news, that I would be remiss if I didn't point it out. Our dear friend, RoarLions1, who has been on the podium every year since the inception of the game, didn't make the podium for the first time this year. You might want to give him a pat on the back, and cheer him up a little.

And, finally, the award that has to be given, just because it is a tradition, and someone has to get it, The Minkle Award, given to the best underachiever, the one who played every event, but just always seemed to come up short. It would appear that that dubious award for 2021 goes to Michlion. Mich, I don't believe I know you, but I hope you can take a joke. Congratulations on being the dumpster fire of KYPSW for 2021! And, don't worry, no one has ever repeated as the Minkle Award winner, so better times are coming.

enhance

Thanks for your hard work and making this happen. A tip of the hat to Roar as well, and congratulations to all the podium-standers. But look out, I'm coming back next year and don't plan on leaving it to tie-breakers to make the podium. 🤼‍♀️🤼‍♂️;)

Reactions: jrod65
OMG, sweet. Like Cael, I peak at the NCAAs. LOL.

Thanks a ton for organizing this. It's a great game. Hopefully, we'll have a full season to play next year.

Reactions: jrod65
Can't believe that you guys/gals let a KYPSW rookie Hawkeye(me) make the podium:)

I'm fairly confident that with another season on the forums, and if I HIT THE WEIGHTS HARD this offseason, I can challenge @Random4598375 for the top spot next year....

• Haha
Reactions: PSUbluTX
ADVERTISEMENT