dunkej01

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Kentucky_Mudflap

• Bronze Member
  • Members
  • 690 posts
Posted Today, 09:33 AM

Gents its that time a year win we start looking for musical chairs for coaches what mite be selling insurance or used cars this time next year so we got the KJ award for coaches on the hot seat them what should be writing a hole entire new resume on account of there performance and why not its easier to be the best than the worst just ask Minkle or KJ or Goldman hears the list hombres.

Cary Mccoy down to Maryland get him a pillow or get him a nodoze gents hes been mailing it in for years and this one aint no different gets hisself a hole entire new team every year got 50 gents in the room asleep at the wheel they aint gonna tolerate this forever mite as well be this year.

Barry Davis up in Cheeseland sure hes a big talker and has a wrestler or two every decade but in 20 years he aint threatened to win it and this years gonna be a signature year for Barry battling it out for the B1G basement what he cant ruin he runs off figure hes close to retiring hell he looks like hes a million years old sawed off little runt time to move on.

Borreli down to Stanford hombres the apple fell a mile from the tree been there 9 years and hasnt got it together and aint gonna time for a change gents his only claim to fames letting Mckenna get out to Tommy Ryan maybe valet at a Stake and Shake gents is a job he can handle.

Goldman at Indys got more lives than a cat sure they cant wrestle on there feet but they cant get out or ride Gable used to call this fag wrestling hard to watch he wore out the welcome mat friends I got him as a clerk at the DMV he fits in the wheelhouse.

Storniolo up to Northwestern they ****canned my old friend Pirahna and now they got this good old boy punching the timeclock finished 14 in the B1G he battled for the worst and it took his talent to get it done cant recruit aint much on mat coaching but he dont work reel hard maybe he could get hisself on with a gov job or something that aint to taxing whatever he does move on and get a reel coach in there.

Brands and Brands up to Iowa now I know all you pollyannas gonna say Mudflap turnt on Tommy but its time to get him to quite quoting the Bible and start coaching wrestling he aint won it in 7 years and dont show no reel desire to win it gonna redshirt Warner and Lee win he could stand a chance this year maybe he needs to quit worrying about fighting space aliens and start worrying about beating Kale you pretty boys are calling me a turncoat but thems the facts if it wasnt for him testifying for Barta against them two ladies what was suiing the **** outa him we mite have a chance maybe Tommy ought to start his own church seeing as how hes so much into God and Jesus and leave the coaching to them that aims to win.

I have a good friend, a pretty smart guy, who also lacks a period key, so I'll refrain from making any judgments about mudflap's intelligence. But wow is that painful reading.

Reactions: rmg78
The best Mudflap ever was Chris Fleeger a few years ago doing play-by-play for some tourney in Mudflap voice. That was tremendous.

Otherwise, meh.

My head hurts after trying to read that. How anyone finds that amusing or entertaining is beyond me.

The problem is that he does a pretty good job of identifying who should be on the hot seat, but the execution is terrible. ;)

Mudflap used to be a regular, and that's his shtick. No problems at all imo, as it's intentional.

Far harder to read some of the stuff that's posted with a more serious intent...misspellings (or is it "mispellings" ;)), grammar (or is it "grammer") and punctuation errors galore :).

I don't know who Mudflap is and only recently have I started to see his name pop up but what I've read from him is great. I could sit down with that guy over some beers and just listen to him ramble about college wrestling. I'd be entertained.

Mudflap used to be a regular, and that's his shtick. No problems at all imo, as it's intentional.

Far harder to read some of the stuff that's posted with a more serious intent...misspellings (or is it "mispellings" ;)), grammar (or is it "grammer") and punctuation errors galore :).
a poor man's t-wes brillik, his own self ;).

I thoroughly enjoy 'flap's posts. Its silly but always chuckle when he writes "....if you know what I mean and I know you know what I mean hombres...."

Reactions: CropDuster507

:eek:... wel lett me just to say now..I gots an eggcuse, English ain’t my 1st tounge. ;)

photo-20777.jpg

Excuses Excuses
Started by Kentucky_Mudflap , Today, 04:50 AM

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic
#1 Kentucky_Mudflap[/paste:font]

Bronze Member

• photo-20777.jpg
  • Members
  • 692 posts
Posted Today, 04:50 AM

Hombres just got thru taken a look at that Hawk board and them guys is just full of excuses and reasons why and all kinds of thises and thats but gents they dont make no since to me them what wins wins and them what loses cries around and makes all kinda excuses now gents I aint one to pick a fite or make for no conflict or nothing the Voice of Wrestling may not be a god fearing man but he dont want no strife or conflict but its about time to call a pig and pig hears the lowdown for them what aint schooled up on the worlds oldest and gratest sport.

First off them gents say Iowas to small and aint got no people but friends thats been true sense Christ finished his last house more or less last time I checked Joe and TJ Williams and Brinzer and Banacks bros and Metcalf and Mocco and Ramos and Rico and Penrith and Steiners and Lewis and Kistlers and my old friend Perry and all them grates warnt from Iowa unless they got themselves a Iowa passport or something like that maybe Im missing something hear friends but the grates was more or less from outa state sprinkled in with some homegrown grates gents thats the reel dealio.

Now second some of them naysayers and apology types and limp wrist speculating Kales got some slush fund and is handing money under the table to them recruits and somehow hes got 30 guys on skolly but gents Im betting that aint the case hes a man of God maybe not our God his God gets him a hole entire new planet win he does the dirt nap and ours only gets us up to heaven maybe thats why Kales whipping Tommy on account of his Jesus is better than Tommys Jesus I aint exactly sure how that works maybe some of you hombres knows but Im in the camp that Jesus dont give a **** about wrestling and I about tired of hearing about it.

Now third hombres Kale dont redshirt all his young freshman and he gets 4 years of scoring for 4 years of skollie money whereas Tommy gets 4 years of scoring for 5 years of skollie money now some of you gents what aint as skilled a businessman as Mudflap gonna be scratching your heads but thats more bang for your buck and you go out and get yourself another young freshman Tommy get Warner out there now and Lee if hes ready and wants to throw down and earn your money coaching and win yourself a title.

Now some of you gents aint gonna take to kindly to some of my ciphering and reasoning and all but take your shot and poke a hole in it I got to say I like a good debate thanks for the kudos and laudations you guys are like a reel family to me.

Reactions: Ski and Dogwelder
photo-20777.jpg

Excuses Excuses
Started by Kentucky_Mudflap , Today, 04:50 AM

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic
#1 Kentucky_Mudflap[/paste:font]

Bronze Member

• photo-20777.jpg
  • Members
  • 692 posts
Posted Today, 04:50 AM

Hombres just got thru taken a look at that Hawk board and them guys is just full of excuses and reasons why and all kinds of thises and thats but gents they dont make no since to me them what wins wins and them what loses cries around and makes all kinda excuses now gents I aint one to pick a fite or make for no conflict or nothing the Voice of Wrestling may not be a god fearing man but he dont want no strife or conflict but its about time to call a pig and pig hears the lowdown for them what aint schooled up on the worlds oldest and gratest sport.

First off them gents say Iowas to small and aint got no people but friends thats been true sense Christ finished his last house more or less last time I checked Joe and TJ Williams and Brinzer and Banacks bros and Metcalf and Mocco and Ramos and Rico and Penrith and Steiners and Lewis and Kistlers and my old friend Perry and all them grates warnt from Iowa unless they got themselves a Iowa passport or something like that maybe Im missing something hear friends but the grates was more or less from outa state sprinkled in with some homegrown grates gents thats the reel dealio.

Now second some of them naysayers and apology types and limp wrist speculating Kales got some slush fund and is handing money under the table to them recruits and somehow hes got 30 guys on skolly but gents Im betting that aint the case hes a man of God maybe not our God his God gets him a hole entire new planet win he does the dirt nap and ours only gets us up to heaven maybe thats why Kales whipping Tommy on account of his Jesus is better than Tommys Jesus I aint exactly sure how that works maybe some of you hombres knows but Im in the camp that Jesus dont give a **** about wrestling and I about tired of hearing about it.

Now third hombres Kale dont redshirt all his young freshman and he gets 4 years of scoring for 4 years of skollie money whereas Tommy gets 4 years of scoring for 5 years of skollie money now some of you gents what aint as skilled a businessman as Mudflap gonna be scratching your heads but thats more bang for your buck and you go out and get yourself another young freshman Tommy get Warner out there now and Lee if hes ready and wants to throw down and earn your money coaching and win yourself a title.

Now some of you gents aint gonna take to kindly to some of my ciphering and reasoning and all but take your shot and poke a hole in it I got to say I like a good debate thanks for the kudos and laudations you guys are like a reel family to me.
Great post, my favorite from his previous post was that there were a lot of little Mudflaps running around up there in Illinois, from his roofing jobs.

Reactions: Ski
Kentucky_Mudflap

• Bronze Member
  • photo-20777.jpg
  • Members
  • 694 posts
Posted Yesterday, 06:57 AM

Hombres first things first me and the gal pal was up to Council Bluffs got a big tear off membrane roof up there emergency deal good winter work anyhows we went up the the dogfights got myself a new dog hes a brindle pit bull all of 70 pounds sure he was all cut up won his fight I rubbed a little coal tar pitch in there looks like hes feeling better nothing better than a good dog call him hardon on account of how he aint been cut and gets some ideas about humping your leg chain him up outside my place in case somebody comes calling I aint to fond of or John Law comes with a warrant for my best hand Wallaces back due child support my other crew boss Jason Garrett got throwed in to Iowa City driving while suspended stole car and live crack pipe plus a open warrant down to Warshington County hes going away to college for a long time any of you gents looking for work drop me a line Im hiring got all the work you can handle.

Gents I been thinking so hard my head hurts about the sorry state of affairs now some of them pretty boys over on the other bored gonna call me a turncoat and worst but gents its Iowa wrestling and they gone 7 years without a title and some of them lite in the loafers types over there saying just wait till 2020 give me a brake its time to make some changes what they been doing aint working and it aint never gonna work.

So hears how i figure it tell Star to move on and elevate my old friend Perry up to asst coach where he can formally recruit and mat coach and all that plus hes good at ciphering and strategy and looking at tape and all them things T&T aint so hot at. Then you go out and get yourself two studs that has won some titles outside of Iowa like Jaden Cox or Dake or Burrows and make one of them gents strenth coach and the other one over there to the Hawkeye club Iowas never stronger than the top guys on the other side of the mat so its time to make some changes with strenth and conditioning to then you tell T&T Perrys gonna handle all the recruiting and all and let them do whatever it is they do hard to tell hombres if some of you guys know then post up and let us all know.

Now friends some of them what aint schooled up on the worlds oldest and gratest sport saying they need themselves a new building and just wait but gents thems loosers arguments plus there saying Kales cheating on them skollies and that just bull**** he aint cheating they got 10 just like Iowa and everybody else.

Friends if you aint in the top 5 at Nattys you aint trying and if your Iowa if you aint winning it more or less every year you aint trying look at Zalesky he did as good as Brands but now hes picking **** with the chickens up there to Oregon State coaching wrestling dont take much but apparently it takes more than we can put into it make them changes now Tommy otherwise your gonna be one hurting unit in a couple years.

If I'm not mistaken, Brands' record at Iowa is now worse than Zalesky's was.
I don't have the desire to look it up, but I believe the last season of Zalesky's tenure was a step off the cliff type of thing. Non top 5 bigs, and barely in top 10 at nationals with zero champs.

A second consideration is that it is easier to be the guy who follows the guy who followed the legend.

A third consideration is Zalesky was coaching and not getting it done when Iowa was the premier program. It is easier to accept being really good, but not great when someone else carries the premier flag.

If you look at the Brands Iowa record in a vacuum it is quite impressive. It only begins to look rather average when compared to Cael's. It looks below average when compared to Gable's.

I don't have the desire to look it up, but I believe the last season of Zalesky's tenure was a step off the cliff type of thing. Non top 5 bigs, and barely in top 10 at nationals with zero champs.

A second consideration is that it is easier to be the guy who follows the guy who followed the legend.

A third consideration is Zalesky was coaching and not getting it done when Iowa was the premier program. It is easier to accept being really good, but not great when someone else carries the premier flag.

If you look at the Brands Iowa record in a vacuum it is quite impressive. It only begins to look rather average when compared to Cael's. It looks below average when compared to Gable's.

In 9 seasons, Zalesky won three titles and was second twice.
In 11 seasons, Brands won three titles (with Gable assisting, btw) and finished second once. I don't think he'll get first or second this year so make it 12 years. Without Gable involved, Penn State, Ohio State, Oklahoma State and Minnesota have all topped Iowa in top two finishes. During the Zlelesky "drought", only Minnesota and Oklahoma State had more top two finishes than Iowa did.

I think it's clear Zalesky's record at Iowa was a bit better than Brands has been at Iowa. He achived a little more in 3/4 of the time.

In 9 seasons, Zalesky won three titles and was second twice.
In 11 seasons, Brands won three titles (with Gable assisting, btw) and finished second once. I don't think he'll get first or second this year so make it 12 years. Without Gable involved, Penn State, Ohio State, Oklahoma State and Minnesota have all topped Iowa in top two finishes. During the Zlelesky "drought", only Minnesota and Oklahoma State had more top two finishes than Iowa did.

I think it's clear Zalesky's record at Iowa was a bit better than Brands has been at Iowa. He achived a little more in 3/4 of the time.
There is nothing there that I disagreed or disagree with. I was simply pointing out how Brand's record is pretty solid, just not compared to Cael's and that all things are relative.
I imagine if Cael had been coaching at Penn State in the 80s through 90s Gable's record would have been a bit less impressive also.

There is nothing there that I disagreed or disagree with. I was simply pointing out how Brand's record is pretty solid, just not compared to Cael's and that all things are relative.
I imagine if Cael had been coaching at Penn State in the 80s through 90s Gable's record would have been a bit less impressive also.

I hear you. Zalesky's job was much harder because of much higher expectations in Iowa City. It was like replacing John Wooden. Gene Bartow got rode out of Westwood after two seasons for a third place finish and two sweet 16 appearances. How's it gone since then? They would love seasons like that these days.

Zalesky's job was like that. He did better than Brands (especially Brands without Gable on staff) but the results were not as good as Gable's so he was gone.

Now expectations are more realistic in Iowa City and Brands stays on. If he succeeded Gable with the last eight years, he would have been long gone.

Reactions: nitlion6
ADVERTISEMENT