ADVERTISEMENT

KJ Hamler has spoken

Is it too much to ask a college student to use English?
It’s slang dumbass, sent to people who follow him on social media. As with any generation there is certain degree of slang in everyday speech. With the emergence of social media apps such as twitter and instagram, short form slang is even more prevalent. As are non word forms of communication such as emoji or gif expression. But I guess the 19 year old should speak the Kings English at all times so as to not to offend angry white men.

Ever heard the kid in an interview. Or see his parents love and support for their son. That’s what matters. Not to mention the fact that he is sticking up for his coach after a tough loss.

It’s slang dumbass, sent to people who follow him on social media. As with any generation there is certain degree of slang in everyday speech. With the emergence of social media apps such as twitter and instagram, short form slang is even more prevalent. As are non word forms of communication such as emoji or gif expression. But I guess the 19 year old should speak the Kings English at all times so as to not to offend angry white men.

Ever heard the kid in an interview. Or see his parents love and support for their son. That’s what matters. Not to mention the fact that he is sticking up for his coach after a tough loss.

What the heck???????

Reactions: nits74
so those of us that are upset about the loss are 100$ bills, and if we don't understand the tweeter instagram language that's being used now because we're not on social media, we're dumbasses. Anything else?

Reactions: PSU-Knocker

What's angry white men have to do with it? You prejudice?

Reactions: PSU-Knocker
I had to ask my son what he meant when he commented to his brother and Grandparents that he dipped at 9:30 last night at the Homecoming Dance.

FYI he meant he dipped out, or left the Dance to go to the after party.

So anyway, old men, it’s not an issue that you don’t understand the younger generatoon’s slang. But when you condemn them for their slang, it says more about you than them.

Go **** yourself. You ignorant jizzguzzling monkey. But don't worry-I am just using slang.

Did anything I write have ANYTHING to do with Hamler protecting CJF? No. But that fact seems to have sailed over your skull.

Christ-you are ignorant ****.

Last edited:

lead_720_405.jpg

"my dick is this big"

Good for him. We lost by a point to a good team that we were not supposed to beat. There are plenty of years where no teams go undefeated. One of Georgia or Alabama will lose a game. Maybe two. We may lose more. I frankly don’t give a hoot. We have a good coach who does a whole lot that we should be proud of. Not perfect (none is and plenty who are “better” are of pretty questionable character), but the criticism is really over the top. Some of you need to get a life. Sorry that you won’t be able to boast to your friends this week. I for one am extremely proud of our program - kids, coaches, and all.

Go **** yourself. You ignorant jizzguzzling monkey. But don't worry-I am just using slang.

Did anything I write have ANYTHING to do with Hamler protecting CJF? No. But that fact seems to have sailed over your skull.

social-media-why-cant-we-all-just-get-along.jpeg

Reactions: BBrown and 91Joe95

Psuro you’ll give yourself the drizzles if you keep getting this excited, just saying.....lol

I had to ask my son what he meant when he commented to his brother and Grandparents that he dipped at 9:30 last night at the Homecoming Dance.

FYI he meant he dipped out, or left the Dance to go to the after party.

So anyway, old men, it’s not an issue that you don’t understand the younger generatoon’s slang. But when you condemn them for their slang, it says more about you than them.

Hope I die before I get old.

Reactions: TenerHallTerror

:eek:

Reactions: psugisher

Ro = Angry white man?

Oh, this ought to be good.

Edit: I see ro saw the post.

Reactions: mn78psu83
On the plus side, he’s tweeting. So maybe the hit last night was not as bad as we all feared.

Then again, maybe the tweet indicates that it was. :eek:
If it will help you sleep easier, I saw KJ outside the Waffle Shop this morning and he looked just fine. He stopped in to talk to CJF who was there with Zach Harrison and his family. That kid is massive ... hope we get him.

ADVERTISEMENT