Kiss my unvaccinated ass, Brandon

Jerry

May 29, 2001
No, not mine. The reference is to Alex Berenson's.

Great piece (linked below) by Alex after he upchucked his supper listening to Senile Joe utter these lines last night:

>>Let's use this moment to reset. So stop looking at Covid as a partisan dividing line. See for it for what it is: a God-awful disease. Let's stop seeing each other as enemies. Let's start seeing each other for who we are: fellow Americans.<<

This from the guy heading a Party that relentlessly politicized the pandemic from the beginning, then practiced the politics of hatred and division on this issue and every other since Day One of his administration.

There are lies of the sort that politicians routinely tell...and then there are lies in a whole 'nother category. Senile Joe's above lie is in the second group...sickening and obscene. If he and his Party get away with it, there is no hope for our country:

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
This from the guy heading a Party that relentlessly politicized the pandemic from the beginning
I know, right?!! Clearly, what he should have done is downplayed it from the get-go, so as not to spook the markets. And called it "the Wuhan" and the "Kung Flu" in order to show the kind of classy guy he is. Oh, wait. Someone already did that ...

Last edited:

Jerry

May 29, 2001
I know, right?!! Cleary, what he should have done is downplayed it from the get-go, so as not to spook the markets. And called it "the Wuhan" and the "Kung Flu" in order to show the kind of classy guy he is. Oh, wait. Someone already did that ...

Very thin gruel, Laf. And entirely irrelevant to the point of the OP.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

HartfordLlion

Sep 28, 2001
No, not mine. The reference is to Alex Berenson's.

Great piece (linked below) by Alex after he upchucked his supper listening to Senile Joe utter these lines last night:

>>Let's use this moment to reset. So stop looking at Covid as a partisan dividing line. See for it for what it is: a God-awful disease. Let's stop seeing each other as enemies. Let's start seeing each other for who we are: fellow Americans.<<

This from the guy heading a Party that relentlessly politicized the pandemic from the beginning, then practiced the politics of hatred and division on this issue and every other since Day One of his administration.

There are lies of the sort that politicians routinely tell...and then there are lies in a whole 'nother category. Senile Joe's above lie is in the second group...sickening and obscene. If he and his Party get away with it, there is no hope for our country:

Kind of funny since Joe campaigned on being the great unifier and has been the great divider the instant he stepped off in office. My response if F'k you Joe. If you want to really walk the talk, give those locked for trespassing in the Capital due process and a speedy trial as guaranteed by our Constitution AND sentence them with the same leniency ANTIFA and BLM got for destroying public property.

jferretti

Jun 11, 2001
Trump downplayed it by having Fauci, Redmond, and others speak and take questions on a daily basis?
Yes, and while they were attempting to deal with the medical evidence as they knew it at the time Trump was talking about opening for Easter and using bleach.

TN Lion

Sep 6, 2001
Biden lost credibility with his vanishing base last night telling bald faced lies such as better off today than a year ago. The truth is this. He has no idea what year it is let alone how the country is doing.

Biden's brain on the left compared to a functioning brain:

iu