ADVERTISEMENT

Kirk Ferentz

The game announcers stated in detail on air what they felt PSU was doing with the flops apparently you are ignoring that fact -Kirk at no time laughed over an injury I did see an assistant coach do a pratfall on the side

lines -pretty funny. I expect to see this same level of angst after THE OSU game.

Joe had a 3-8 record against Ferentz stick that one in your blow hole you self entitled morons
Why are you here?

Reactions: Zenophile
Calling a spade a spade is classless? You hawk fans act like these things never happened. No wonder opposing fanbases think you guys are a joke.

Ferentz isn't a racist.

I cringe when Iowa fans bring up Sandusky and call PSU fans all sorts of crap.

They should do better and you should do better.

Reactions: icu81222
A few days after man article appeared on how he has so much respect for the PSU program and grew up a PSU fan his team, fans, and especially coaches laughed, made fun of PSU injuries. IMO, Ferentz is a scumbag, and eff him.
Are You going to be okay?

Penn State:

Thon-2021-d-1613984990.jpg

iowa:

tenor.gif

lol, he never even considered it. You guys are something else. Attacking KF now?
KF is an angel….that explains why several former black players are suing the program…..they must be all making this stuff up because they didn’t stick in the NFL….right?

I really don't understand the attacks on Coach Ferentz. A lot of unwarranted bitter hate for no reason.

Reactions: icu81222
I really don't understand the attacks on Coach Ferentz. A lot of unwarranted bitter hate for no reason.
Ferentz runs the place out there and sets the example for others to follow. This has resulted in fans booing injured players of the opposing team. This has resulted in an Iowa coach flopping on the sideline mocking an injured opposing player. The lack of respect and sportsmanship starts at the top, doesn't it? Or is there something else to blame?

ADVERTISEMENT