ADVERTISEMENT

Kibe Decommits

Yeah, it was weird. Did he not have Caels permission or something?

thinking that a schollie may not have been avail....... something had to happen, I wonder what it was

Right, I get it but I wonder why he’s not even thinking PSU anymore. Thinking is he goes to NC State to replace Bullard.
He was projected at 184/197 when he was committed to PSU.

NC State seems like a weird fit. Reinert (who beat him at states) and Bele both incoming at 174. Hidlay entrenched at 184. Nebraska state champ Trumble incoming at 197.

VT makes a lot more sense, especially after Brandon Green's unfortunate retirement. They have Fisher incoming at 184/197. Kibe could go at the weight Fisher doesn't. Either way he'll get 4 yrs of training with an incoming world team member (Ulrey at 174, Catka at HWT).

Reactions: Law-Deezie
Yeah, it was weird. Did he not have Caels permission or something?
Probably not... it was weird that he decommited right after he had a disappointing state tournament. By that I mean he was the favorite to win the title, again. Didn’t work out. Best of luck to him.

Reactions: Law-Deezie
Don’t understand the permission comment

I obviously have no information. Permission wasn't the right word, but it was definitely weird to commit, then de commit, then not even have us in the top 4. Just felt odd like there was some miscommunication or something..

I obviously have no information. Permission wasn't the right word, but it was definitely weird to commit, then de commit, then not even have us in the top 4. Just felt odd like there was some miscommunication or something..
Maybe it was a Thomas Haines type situation.

Summer-Swimwear-Women-Sexy-Bikinis-Set-2019-Mujer-Brazilian-Bathing-Suit-Women-High-Waist-Yellow-Bikini.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT