ADVERTISEMENT

Keystone Classic Tournament Thread

New GF is same as old GF. Probably getting chinese food and putting up Christmas decorations. She drove to Lancaster to pick up a new Christmas tree. That makes three trees for our house.
Don't use the fireplace -- high risk of an indoor forest fire.

Reactions: Ja1339
Having all kind of problems finding the link even after following the instruction noted other thread. Can someone post a link to one of the mats or if you think you know how to get me to where I need to be, some instructions would be great.

I have this feeling that we won't see either semi we want to see. Nick Nevills looks good though--I'm happy to see him perform as well as he did.

Reactions: Flying_Tiger
I have this feeling that we won't see either semi we want to see. Nick Nevills looks good though--I'm happy to see him perform as well as he did.

That would be disappointing. Isn’t the goal here to find out who our best guy is? I believe this would be their first wrestle offs

Reactions: Ski
That would be disappointing. Isn’t the goal here to find out who our best guy is? I believe this would be their first wrestle offs
I think Cael would say the goal is for the guys to get some good competition in, and get ready for March. He might like waiting till the Scuffle. #CaelKnows #ILikeHashTagsSoSueMe

Yes, signed up and it worked. Now to figure out how to navigate back to the 6 mat options.
Click the "Camera" icon in the video player to toggle mats.

On an earlier thread, I mentioned I might keep ESPN+ after the free trail.....

NO WAY.

Very jumpy feeds, red screens of death, poor navigation on WIndows via the website.(Edit: Just saw to use the CAMERA icon to switch mats. Thanks to that poster. That will help but will not make up for jumpy feeds/red screens),
The only half-decent experience with navigation has been on the espn app on XBOX one.

I do not blame ESPN for the wrong scores and timer errors on the mats. That's just the table volunteers. But the streaming experience itself has been poor.

Cassar 5-4
Berge 10-8

Although the opposite in either match wouldn't surprise me as well. I do think they are both really close though.

And unless one of the wrestlers is dinged up, I think both matches happen.

On an earlier thread, I mentioned I might keep ESPN+ after the free trail.....

NO WAY.

Very jumpy feeds, red screens of death, poor navigation on WIndows via the website.(Edit: Just saw to use the CAMERA icon to switch mats. Thanks to that poster. That will help but will not make up for jumpy feeds/red screens),
The only half-decent experience with navigation has been on the espn app on XBOX one.

I do not blame ESPN for the wrong scores and timer errors on the mats. That's just the table volunteers. But the streaming experience itself has been poor.

The reality is that ESPN is not there streaming this. It's contracted out to somebody, most likely a local company or even a university club or something. My guess is a local company who was probably freaking out the entire morning over the issues. I've been a part of a production doing live streaming before and everything can be perfect while testing leading up and then all of a sudden there are issues you've never seen before.

Im getting Giddy thinking that Nevils-Cassar and Verk-Berge might happen...come on Cael..do it for the fans.

Was certain that the wrestle offs would happen today. Now having doubt. It's good to see the guys compete but without the wrestle off drama today would be a little bit of a letdown.

Cassar disposed of McCutcheon at this time last year

I may be wrong but I think they had already gone in a wrestle off out of the public eye prior to keystones last year. Also with Nevills coming back from surgery just not sure this is the forum to have them go full speed at each other. Just the feeling I get. Could be wrong. I’d think they wait till scuffle but I’m here so would love to be wrong. Haha.

I may be wrong but I think they had already gone in a wrestle off out of the public eye prior to keystones last year. Also with Nevills coming back from surgery just not sure this is the forum to have them go full speed at each other. Just the feeling I get. Could be wrong. I’d think they wait till scuffle but I’m here so would love to be wrong. Haha.

Taking from Cael's interviews this past week, my guess is that the decision is Nick's to make. And since Nick chose to wrestle this tournament, this match happens.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT