ADVERTISEMENT

Keystone Classic Tournament Thread

Late to party. Can only get mat 1 on espn+. Is there a trick to get others?

Got a question on lionvision. Any way to keep it running when your phone locks? It keeps shutting off.

Late to this, might already be answered, dont use the app on your phone, open a webpage and go to gopsusports.com, expand the menu on the upper right, choose multimedia, then lionvision, if phone goes to lock on webpage, at least for me, it keeps playing.

Click on the video camera at bottom of the screen and you can scroll through the other mats.
Is there any way to get more then one mat, like the BIG10's??? I am late to party (church) so is there anyone or anyway to see who is on what mat for the upcoming? THANKS

Will there be a break in the action at any point, or do they just run everything straight through?

Late to this, might already be answered, dont use the app on your phone, open a webpage and go to gopsusports.com, expand the menu on the upper right, choose multimedia, then lionvision, if phone goes to lock on webpage, at least for me, it keeps playing.
You have to turn off your auto screen shutoff.... or listen in your browser instead of the App

Thank you both for the responses. I thought I read that somewhere but I couldn't find the thread. Oddly enough the browser version keeps shutting off, but the app stays on when my phone goes to lock screen or switch to other webpages. Not sure why that is - Android phone vs other systems?

Hey guys. I hope you're enjoying the tourney. I'm sitting with @RoarLions1, and spent some time with @androcles. The guy from True-Wrestling is here, so he'll be posting highlight videos and interviews of the tourney in the coming days.

PSU is doing very well in the tourney, so far.

I won't be checking this thread too often -- action is non-stop here -- but if you have any questions, post them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT