ADVERTISEMENT

Keystone Classic Tournament Thread

Using FloArena to get mat assignments / results. Very helpful, but it is way ahead of the stream. Schnupp losing was "spoiled" by the text alert.

Reactions: pish69
That was a quick TD in OT for Swinson-Barr. Man, Schnupp is always so close but ends up giving something up.

Reactions: diggerpup
Using FloArena to get mat assignments / results. Very helpful, but it is way ahead of the stream. Schnupp losing was "spoiled" by the text alert.
Is there a way to find out who's on deck on what mat? I can only see the current match. Thanks.

Giangelli wins 5-3
Gardner lose 3-0 to Finesliver
Nick about to get tech
Berge up 6-0 1st

Berge wins 18-0. Couple of really nice cradles in there.
Nolf plays with his food before pinning his dude.

Reactions: diggerpup
I checked the Penn site and they didn't have the info. Does anyone know when the first intermission is? I need to run some errands with the old GF.

I checked the Penn site and they didn't have the info. Does anyone know when the first intermission is? I need to run some errands with the old GF.

Pretty sure the only break is after the semis, which won;t be for quite a while yet.

Ugh! 2 out of six mats “experiencing technical difficulties” (missed Mark’s fall because of it!)... so glad this is only a free trail... I’d hate to have paid for this.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT