Keystone Classic Tournament Thread

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
When:
11/18, starting at 10 am EST

Where:
The Palestra, in Philadelphia, PA

Video:
Available on ESPN+. @ItalianLion has a thread that details how to sign up for ESPN+ on a variety of devices.

Audio:
Ironhead's audio PBB will be streamed for free, starting at 10 am EST at:

https://gopsusports.com/watch/?Live=232

I'll be in attendance at the Keystone Classic, so I'm out for PBP in this thread for the matches. I'm counting on many of you to carry the PBP load during the tournament, and maintain an interesting discussion on the board. If I get a chance, I'll check the thread a few times during the day, but mostly look forward to reading it Sunday night or Monday.

Please use this thread for all discussions about matches that take place at the Keystone Classic.

Here's hoping that there is a lot of good wrestling at the Classic, that the video and audio streams run smoothly for most of you, and that those of us in attendance at the Classic get to chat a bit.

Reactions: PSUbluTX
NWFDC1q.gif

When:
11/18, starting at 10 am EST

Where:
The Palestra, in Philadelphia, PA

Video:
Available on ESPN+. @ItalianLion has a thread that details how to sign up for ESPN+ on a variety of devices.

Audio:
Ironhead's audio PBB will be streamed for free, starting at 10 am EST at:

https://gopsusports.com/watch/?Live=232

I'll be in attendance at the Keystone Classic, so I'm out for PBP in this thread for the matches. I'm counting on many of you to carry the PBP load during the tournament, and maintain an interesting discussion on the board. If I get a chance, I'll check the thread a few times during the day, but mostly look forward to reading it Sunday night or Monday.

Please use this thread for all discussions about matches that take place at the Keystone Classic.

Here's hoping that there is a lot of good wrestling at the Classic, that the video and audio streams run smoothly for most of you, and that those of us in attendance at the Classic get to chat a bit.

Anyone know if a ticket allows you to leave and re-enter the Palestra?

Reactions: tpnlion
1st Rnd Matches

125 Schnupp and Lopez
149 Berge and Verk
165 Joseph
174 Hall
184 Rashed

Reactions: pish69
Nick Lee, match 1 on Mat 1.
Schnuup Mat 3
Berge 6
Verk 1
Pipher 2
Joseph 3

Any theories on why that happened? Random or purposeful?
This allows non PSU guys the chance to make the finals. At least in these two weights, my guess is that is what we would be looking at. I am sure there some spin in the seeding.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
... and the PSU audio is sketchy (at best) while playing Christmas music.

....and then announced its presence w authority! Up and sounding good now.

So far, scoring has been pretty bad.

I think Lee is up 10-0, Berge 10-3

Using chrome and a red screen keeps popping up. Any different results on a different browser?

Schnupp gave up an escape with 12 seconds to go. Almost had a TD at the end but then almost gave up the TD.

ADVERTISEMENT