ADVERTISEMENT

Keystone Classic thread

Why would Cutch get then if even if he loses To Cassar?

Head to head doesn’t is minuscule when they know how to wrestle each other. It’s all about outside competition. If Cassar can’t beat Mattiace when Cutch beat him think 2-3 times last year then that won’t be good for NCAAs.

Head to head doesn’t is minuscule when they know how to wrestle each other. It’s all about outside competition. If Cassar can’t beat Mattiace when Cutch beat him think 2-3 times last year then that won’t be good for NCAAs.

if Raptor beats him today that is 3 out of 4 times in a month.

if Raptor beats him today that is 3 out of 4 times in a month.

We saw wrestle offs don’t matter when you can’t beat good outside room competition. Hammond won wrestle offs two best of three series throughout the year and the coaches didn’t send him out at the end of the year.

Brown beat AP at 157 and Kutler beat Amine at 174.
Judging from his FS summer, Pantaleo really looked like he was going to take a huge step forward this year, but he's 0-2, 0-3 if you include the NWCA match. Granted, Josh Shields and Ian Brown are both tough, but Pantaleo was supposed to be better. He's pretty ripped, so I'd not guess bumping up from 149 would be a problem.

Nice to see Schnupp put it together and convert some takedowns and get his first win. He looks fundamentally solid, just a bit undersized.

Schnupp also looks really young/immature physically (on a relative scale). My son and I were saying he looks almost like an early high school aged kid.

Reactions: tikk10
Beyers said he is dinged up and coaches felt best to be cautious. said he saw him walking around.

word out of iowa is that when Carl taught desanto how to beat lee, he also taught him how to beat keener

Cortez gets two takedowns against Jaffe, Harvard, whom Yianni majored last weekend. 4-2 after two, Jaffe starts down in third. Cortez gets hit with a stall call. Hangs on for dear life in a scramble, moves on 5-3.

Jesus.

99% of the time it is all about how much pain the kid on bottom wants to endure before just shutting it down.

Zain with the methodical fall after going up 8-0 in the first. Three first period falls today.

Nolf going full Nolf here.

Hits standing cradle, Oster nearly rolled through but Nolf settled him down, finishes him.

Hall and Nickal both coming up on Mat 2 after Bethea Jarrell match.

Think I have decided I would rather wrestle Zain instead of Nolf. With Zain you can control when it's over and roll over. Nolf wants to experiment all match and whether his moves work or not they look like they hurt regardless. Nolf decides when the match is over. Not you.

I think BJ Clagon may have MFF'd out, so Nolf gets Penn's Velliquette instead.

ADVERTISEMENT