ADVERTISEMENT

Keystone Classic thread

PSUisawesome

Feb 22, 2017
Does this actually start at 6 am?
I'm planning to watch from 6-8 if it is can do PBP working a lot if the day look forward to watching our athletes in general, Cutch Cassar in particular. Looks like a fun day enjoy

Does this actually start at 6 am?
I'm planning to watch from 6-8 if it is can do PBP working a lot if the day look forward to watching our athletes in general, Cutch Cassar in particular. Looks like a fun day enjoy

Was supposed to start at 9 AM but now it is listed as a 10 AM start. Went thru the brackets real quick and only found 32 pigtail bouts, so 192 total entries.

Glad I have some ass mass, I don't want to blow away walking from 30th street station to the Palestra ...

who's buying lunch? I'd like an authentic philly cheesesteak ...

Flo says 9 am central, which is 10 am eastern, might be where some confusion came in.

I've seen a couple people ask about VJ but no answers yet?
Byers just said VJ was slightly banged up from the Binghamton match; nothing serious according to him; expect him to wrestle Lehigh. Lopez also banged up in practice yesterday at Binghamton.

Reactions: PSU Mike
Is the only way to watch on Flo? Didn't see it on BTN2Go

Thanks as always

Is the only way to watch on Flo? Didn't see it on BTN2Go

Thanks as always

Yes, And in the future you can check out the pinned post above “2017-18 TV & Video options” to help you answer your own question more timely than having to wait for others to answer.

How does one get to the brackets on FLO? This new FLO is difficult to navigate. I only get one match on one mat, can't get to the brackets, don't know what is coming up. It's a pain in the ass.

And two of the six mats don't have names or scores on them, just two guys wrestling.

I hate those little "bang ups". Last year Cortez had a slight tweak that ended up requiring shoulder surgery. Of course our 125 pounder was going at nationals then he wasn't.

Reactions: Dogwelder
How does one get to the brackets on FLO? This new FLO is difficult to navigate. I only get one match on one mat, can't get to the brackets, don't know what is coming up. It's a pain in the ass.

Open FLOArena to view the brackets. Once on the brackets, click the green bell icon next to a wrestler's name and you can set up either text or email notifications of mat assignments. I set it up so that I get text alerts for all PSU wrestler's mat assignments. Makes it very easy to follow

From Flo Arena (arena.flowrestling.org), the middle upper menu option [RESULTS | BRACKETS | TEAMS & COMPETITORS]. Return to main arena page via the 3x3 grid icon, bottom center.

FloArena down for anyone else? I can enter it and view brackets but it doesn't show the boxes with current matches that are going on and the upcoming matches isn't updating

Yeah, you can visit Flo Arena but there's no matches showing. It'll come back, likely human error b/c it was there earlier.

Just tuned into Byers. Believe he was saying only represented at 9 weights. Is that correct, and if so, which weight is PSU not represented at and why?

ADVERTISEMENT