ADVERTISEMENT

Keyshawn Johnson Jr

NitNE73

Sep 24, 2002
Cherry Hill, NJ
Junior is taking a leave of absence from Nebraska football after 6 months with the team. Seems Junior has a taste for weed...doesn't make him a bad kid, just a foolish college football player. I got a laugh out of what ESPN analyst Keyshawn Johnson Sr said, "If you mature and you're ready to presume (sic) your football career and academic goals, then Nebraska will be ready to embrace you..."

ESPN dumps talent and keeps this level of analyst?! He makes Mark May and Mike Golic look like Oxford scholars.

Reactions: step.eng69
Junior is taking a leave of absence from Nebraska football after 6 months with the team. Seems Junior has a taste for weed...doesn't make him a bad kid, just a foolish college football player. I got a laugh out of what ESPN analyst Keyshawn Johnson Sr said, "If you mature and you're ready to presume (sic) your football career and academic goals, then Nebraska will be ready to embrace you..."

ESPN dumps talent and keeps this level of analyst?! He makes Mark May and Mike Golic look like Oxford scholars.
I saw a quote from his Dad yesterday that I actually liked. Basically he said, you need to get your act together, and he wasn't putting up with this stuff. It was on Collegefootballtalk.com but I cant find it today, just the other story.

Not really sure what Senior said is all that bad. Except for the use of the word "presume" incorrectly.

A famous ex football player makes a statement about the importance of his some doing the right things, and what you take away from it is that he said presume instead of resume... I think you are missing the point.

He actually was being quite parental about the whole situation. I read what he had to say about it and it makes a ton of sense. He agreed with the coaches on pulling his son out of school to give him time to reassess his goals.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT