ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky LB wins Bronko Nagurski Trophy

Good for him, however, PSU will drop the mic on the Wildcats... lol at least they better. PSU has everything to lose and unfortunately not much to win in this matchup. May as well played UCF

He already announced that he isn’t playing in the bowl game.

He has yet to announce that I know of. UK fans have speculated that either Allen or Snell could miss.. but if I could guess both will play... Allen has moved up the boards quite a bit though.

Good for him, however, PSU will drop the mic on the Wildcats... lol at least they better. PSU has everything to lose and unfortunately not much to win in this matchup. May as well played UCF

It’s an exhibition game, what exactly do we have to lose besides that?

It’s an exhibition game, what exactly do we have to lose besides that?

I may have mistyped, however, I just meant if PSU wins, they were supposed to. If Kentucky wins, it will be considered and upset. We all know that Franklin doesn't need that considering they lost to OSU, Michigan State, and got bushwacked by Michigan. Just not a good look to lose a game you're supposed to win. It will mean (to the national media) that Franklin got out coached. It's early morning, so I'm probably not driving home my point to the best of my ability...

ADVERTISEMENT