ADVERTISEMENT

Ken Frazier speaketh with forked tongue

AvgUser

Jul 12, 2016
Summary headline in Phila Inquirer daily email I receive says
"Merck CEO Kenneth Frazier, speaking in Philly, urges people to call out 'untruth, misinformation, and just plain BS' "

Quote inside the article reads:
"We the people, regaining our moral voice to resist injustice, to call out the truth, misinformation and just plain BS, and to shout kindness."

Frazier needs to heed his own advice and finally do what is right, do what is just and do what is long overdue"

"Merck CEO Kenneth Frazier, speaking in Philly, urges people to call out 'untruth, misinformation, and just plain BS' "

"We the people, regaining our moral voice to resist injustice, to call out the truth, misinformation and just plain BS, and to shout kindness."

Frazier needs to heed his own advice and finally do what is right, do what is just and do what is long overdue"

People like him... make me sick.:mad:

Such a dick.

You know you are out of touch with reality when you can expose such BS without a .............lisp, oops, with a .............straight face. Sorry, not harsh enough.

In one interview he said that one of the most important roles of a leader is to protectbthe values and heritage of an org .... boy did he and his cohorts fail miserably.

Reactions: PSUPride1
In one interview he said that one of the most important roles of a leader is to protectbthe values and heritage of an org .... boy did he and his cohorts fail miserably.

Well, they protected the values and heritage of their own personal organization, which is all they really cared about at the time as to avoid being linked to Sandusky.

Reactions: Ski
Well, they protected the values and heritage of their own personal organization, which is all they really cared about at the time as to avoid being linked to Sandusky.

Trust me...
the key players in this BOT who "did nothing but apologize" did so only because they were instructed to act the way they did....and all the key OGBOT players were all paid (one way or another) to do just that.

This irrational BOT "response" was necessary in order to sell the absurd "Story" of criminal Football culture to the public. An evil, cheating Football program controlled by Paterno was THE Key element of the Penn State Scandal!!! Check out what has happened with a real scandal (meaning the MSU sweeping crimes under the rug and KNOWINGLY hiding these crimes FOR YEARS from the public). Compare MSU's BOT with PSU - see how differently REAL CERTIFIABLE CRIMES have been handled. The impact of PA politics controlling the BOT.

The PSU OGBOT was NOT just "unprepared, clueless or over-their heads" as this board thinks is the reason for their actions. They performed as they were instructed and they all profited PERSONALLY as a result! The rest of the "non-leadership" BOT was powerless to do anything but go along with what the "Executive BOT" members dictated.

The members "on-the-take" includes ALL of PSU's presidents after Spainer. PSU presidents now just have to smile and read the queue cards provided. Their overpaid position absolutely depends on sticking to what they are told to do.

Reactions: Fox Chapel Lion II
"Ken Frazier speaketh with forked tongue"

Ha ha ha!

Here's a few more equivalents!

"And the sun rises in the east and sets in the west!"

"It's cold in January in Minnesota!"

"Water is wet!"

The firm I work for, does business with Merck, one of most **cked up organizations I've ever encountered. The 'culture' of this mess must have trickled down from its leadership.

:eek:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT