ADVERTISEMENT

KC promotes former Mt. Carmel player Brett Veach to GM.

I know. Not PSU related. But, he is from Pa. I'm also sure Andy Reid has final say
in matters. But, #2 for one of the better franchises in the NFL is a heckuva job
for a young guy. Bravo Zulu.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/chiefs-promote-brett-veach-general-manager-48554635
I saw that and congratulations to him! It's a long way from Mt Carmel to GM in the NFL. BTW I am not sure AR had the last say on that. I think Clark Hunt is the one that let go John Dorsey, at least the NFL channel on Sirrus does as well. Oh well.

I saw that and congratulations to him! It's a long way from Mt Carmel to GM in the NFL. BTW I am not sure AR had the last say on that. I think Clark Hunt is the one that let go John Dorsey, at least the NFL channel on Sirrus does as well. Oh well.
Congrats to Mr Veach, I'm a Mt. Carmel native so its always nice to hear local success stories. This young man spear headed our great state championship team in '96, really proud of him.

I coached at SCA in 71 and we were so bad the HC used to send me to cover his spot on Jazz's Sat. AM radio show. LOL
if SCA is southern Columbia, iirc you guys were great that year, as we felt mighty good winning vs you. I was at Schuylkill Have HS, and we won up there!!! Huuuugh win for us!! Good times

if SCA is southern Columbia, iirc you guys were great that year, as we felt mighty good winning vs you. I was at Schuylkill Have HS, and we won up there!!! Huuuugh win for us!! Good times
71? All the FB coaches got fired. In 72 I took a coaching job in NY. Last one....retired from there in 2009.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT