ADVERTISEMENT

Karoly follows Beard to Northwestern...

tjb249

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2006
Ryan Karoly has given his verbal to Northwestern. He is the #11 ranked overall wrestler in the 2018 Class and joins #6 Overall and teammate, Michael Beard. Sorry guys, but NW and my former teammate, Storni, have done a great job recruiting our program. Watch out for NW, as it's on the rise. NW shooting for the #1 Class in 2018 with three Top 35 recruits. Now I can get these two to focus on the upcoming season.

Ryan Karoly has given his verbal to Northwestern. He is the #11 ranked overall wrestler in the 2018 Class and joins #6 Overall and teammate, Michael Beard. Sorry guys, but NW and my former teammate, Storni, have done a great job recruiting our program. Watch out for NW, as it's on the rise. NW shooting for the #1 Class in 2018 with three Top 35 recruits. Now I can get these two to focus on the upcoming season.

You may have missed PSU has three Top 10 recruits in the same class ;) (According to FLO class of 2018 big board.)

-#4 Travis Wittlake
-#5 Roman Bravo-Young
-#10 Joe Loee

You may have missed PSU has three Top 10 recruits in the same class ;) (According to FLO class of 2018 big board.)

-#4 Travis Wittlake
-#5 Roman Bravo-Young
-#10 Joe Loee
Probably didn't miss.

"...shooting for"
Damn good effort so far.
#ChicagosBigTenTeam

-#4 Travis Wittlake
-#5 Roman Bravo-Young
-#10 Joe Loee

LaxHawk174, trust me I didn't miss my alma mater and former team continuing to dominate in recruiting, which is why I worded my sentence the way I did.

I am a HUGE fan of Joe Lee. First time I saw him wrestle was as an 8th grader at the McDonogh Duals, and he dismantled Sasso 10-2. He was the most impressive wrestler I saw at that tournament, which is one of the toughest youth tournaments in the country. It's basically a preview of the best young wrestlers in the country. The Lee brothers are legit.

I don't see Travis wrestling at 184lbs right now. He has a thinner frame, and I see him more as a 174lbs right now. Obviously he has three years to grow into that spot, so it can definitely happen. Super athletic though. His warm-up routine caught a few of the coaches's eyes that were sitting with me. I was also impressive with RBY's performance at Who's #1. In my opinion, PSU has got three future multiple AA's in this class.

LaxHawk174, trust me I didn't miss my alma mater and former team continuing to dominate in recruiting, which is why I worded my sentence the way I did.

I am a HUGE fan of Joe Lee. First time I saw him wrestle was as an 8th grader at the McDonogh Duals, and he dismantled Sasso 10-2. He was the most impressive wrestler I saw at that tournament, which is one of the toughest youth tournaments in the country. It's basically a preview of the best young wrestlers in the country. The Lee brothers are legit.

I don't see Travis wrestling at 184lbs right now. He has a thinner frame, and I see him more as a 174lbs right now. Obviously he has three years to grow into that spot, so it can definitely happen. Super athletic though. His warm-up routine caught a few of the coaches's eyes that were sitting with me. I was also impressive with RBY's performance at Who's #1. In my opinion, PSU has got three future multiple AA's in this class.
Haha I was just giving you crap, Northwestern certainly has pulled in a lot of good recruits in this class. They would be sitting even better if they still had Reenan and Micic. I guess I can't even cement PSU at #1 in 2018 after the recruiting rankings this year when PSU had 3 of the top 5 P4P recruits and were #2 to NC State. If NW got another top 10 recruit plus maybe another top 50 or so who all fit 'need weights' for NW there could certainly be an argument for number 1.

Reactions: tjb249

bump

ADVERTISEMENT