ADVERTISEMENT

justin fields may have to transfer again.

:eek:

Seriously, this is disgusting.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/14/us/ohio-black-workers-sue-ups/index.html

This comes on the heels of similar issues at a GM plant in Toledo.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/08/us/gm-noose-racism-investigation-reward-offered/index.html

What's going in the Toledo area?

Save your OUTRAGE for coffee Bob - it's wasted on (important) stuff like this here. You probably caused five aneurysms with the title/content of your thread - happy now?! :eek:

Reactions: nits74
Save your OUTRAGE for coffee Bob - it's wasted on (important) stuff like this here. You probably caused five aneurysms with the title/content of your thread - happy now?! :eek:

I always have OUTRAGE. :eek: in the tank for coffee, although I did have a splendid Cinnamon Shortbread Latte at Starbucks tonight. :eek:

Regardless, I thought I could drum up some good OUTRAGE. :eek: by mentioning mr. fields. If I caused five aneurysms, then I've done my job. :eek:

I always have OUTRAGE. :eek: in the tank for coffee, although I did have a splendid Cinnamon Shortbread Latte at Starbucks tonight. :eek:

Regardless, I thought I could drum up some good OUTRAGE. :eek: by mentioning mr. fields. If I caused five aneurysms, then I've done my job. :eek:
If you want to cause aneurysms in large numbers, post on the Bucknuts board under this heading “ Justin Fields to transfer again “. That ought to fill the emergency ward at the Cleveland Clinic up this weekend.

Reactions: step.eng69

Seriously, this is disgusting.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/14/us/ohio-black-workers-sue-ups/index.html

This comes on the heels of similar issues at a GM plant in Toledo.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/08/us/gm-noose-racism-investigation-reward-offered/index.html

What's going in the Toledo area?
The USA has turned upside down since the 19th century. There is much more segregation in large northern cities such as Milwaukee, Pittsburgh etc. then large cities in the south. Atlanta, for example, is being touted as the African-American IT center of the country. Young and talented AAs are relocating from silicon valley in droves. One in Three IT employees are AA in Atlanta.

If you want to cause aneurysms in large numbers, post on the Bucknuts board under this heading “ Justin Fields to transfer again “. That ought to fill the emergency ward at the Cleveland Clinic up this weekend.

ohio is awful on a good day, on the rare occasion that ever happens. In light of the horrific stories coming from the GM and UPS facilities, there is no way justin fields could stay at Tosu.

Once and for all, burn ohio down to the ground.

Reactions: ralphster
The USA has turned upside down since the 19th century. There is much more segregation in large northern cities such as Milwaukee, Pittsburgh etc. then large cities in the south. Atlanta, for example, is being touted as the African-American IT center of the country. Young and talented AAs are relocating from silicon valley in droves. One in Three IT employees are AA in Atlanta.

Yeah, saw this just recently:
Bucks’ Malcolm Brogdon: Milwaukee ‘extremely segregated’

Bucks guard Malcolm Brogdon, via Donald McRae of The Guardian:

Before I came to Milwaukee I’d heard the city was the most segregated in the country. I’d heard it was racist. When I got here it was extremely segregated. I’ve never lived in a city this segregated. Milwaukee’s very behind in terms of being progressive. There are things that need to change rapidly.

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2019/03/15/bucks-malcolm-brogdon-milwaukee-extremely-segregated/

In light of the horrific stories coming from the GM and UPS facilities, there is no way justin fields could stay at Tosu.

Depends on what the depth chart looks like. That's the difference between "I've endured something awful and want to leave", and "I've endured something awful, but I'm not going to let it make me leave".

Reactions: ralphster
Depends on what the depth chart looks like. That's the difference between "I've endured something awful and want to leave", and "I've endured something awful, but I'm not going to let it make me leave".

Are you saying it was about football?!

giphy.gif

Yeah, saw this just recently:
Bucks’ Malcolm Brogdon: Milwaukee ‘extremely segregated’

Bucks guard Malcolm Brogdon, via Donald McRae of The Guardian:

Before I came to Milwaukee I’d heard the city was the most segregated in the country. I’d heard it was racist. When I got here it was extremely segregated. I’ve never lived in a city this segregated. Milwaukee’s very behind in terms of being progressive. There are things that need to change rapidly.

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2019/03/15/bucks-malcolm-brogdon-milwaukee-extremely-segregated/

Little off topic but

Wife (gf/fiancé at the time) did her residency in Milwaukee and lived the following 5 years there after they offered her a job. Been there much-o times-o. I can attest to the segregation of the city. North Milwaukee is black, south/east/west Milwaukee is white and the middle is Hispanic. That said there are pockets of hipsters trying to “revitalize” the city like bay view, but it’s largely segregated.

That said, My personal belief is that it’s because people like to surround themselves with what’s familiar. That’s why you have a large Muslim diaspora in deerborn Michigan, why I prefer to live in the country and my wife prefers the suburbs. It’s what we’re comfortable with. I can tell you that the Hispanic area of Milwaukee is largely based on people wanting to be near their own culture and speak their language. I know this because my wife is messican and surrounded herself with mostly Hispanic friends and I’ve asked them why they all live in the city. It’s all about surrounding their families with the culture so they can keep that heritage going.

Little off topic but

Wife (gf/fiancé at the time) did her residency in Milwaukee and lived the following 5 years there after they offered her a job. Been there much-o times-o. I can attest to the segregation of the city. North Milwaukee is black, south/east/west Milwaukee is white and the middle is Hispanic. That said there are pockets of hipsters trying to “revitalize” the city like bay view, but it’s largely segregated.

That said, My personal belief is that it’s because people like to surround themselves with what’s familiar. That’s why you have a large Muslim diaspora in deerborn Michigan, why I prefer to live in the country and my wife prefers the suburbs. It’s what we’re comfortable with. I can tell you that the Hispanic area of Milwaukee is largely based on people wanting to be near their own culture and speak their language. I know this because my wife is messican and surrounded herself with mostly Hispanic friends and I’ve asked them why they all live in the city. It’s all about surrounding their families with the culture so they can keep that heritage going.

"messican"?! :eek:

Reactions: jim cummings
ADVERTISEMENT