Justice -- Calif Style, LA Style, Gascon Style

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
16-year old tried to run down a mother and her child. Criminal got 5-7 months diversionary sentence.

"A California teen convicted of plowing a car into a mother and her 8-month-old son will spend just five months in a diversionary program thanks to Los Angeles District Attorney George Gascon, according to the woman who survived the crash.

Despite shocking surveillance video of the Aug. 6, 2021, incident, numerous eyewitnesses and initial felony charges, the teen will serve his sentence at a “juvenile probation camp,” an alternative sentence less severe than juvenile detention.

Gascon’s office called the final sentence of five to seven months in youth camp “an appropriate resolution.” https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-thanks-marxist-los-angeles-da-george-gascon/

Absolutely disgusting. The LA voters who supported this lunatic prosecutor bear substantial responsibility for the high crime levels in LA.

Ski

May 29, 2001
16-year old tried to run down a mother and her child. Criminal got 5-7 months diversionary sentence.

"A California teen convicted of plowing a car into a mother and her 8-month-old son will spend just five months in a diversionary program thanks to Los Angeles District Attorney George Gascon, according to the woman who survived the crash.

Despite shocking surveillance video of the Aug. 6, 2021, incident, numerous eyewitnesses and initial felony charges, the teen will serve his sentence at a “juvenile probation camp,” an alternative sentence less severe than juvenile detention.

Gascon’s office called the final sentence of five to seven months in youth camp “an appropriate resolution.” https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-thanks-marxist-los-angeles-da-george-gascon/

Absolutely disgusting. The LA voters who supported this lunatic prosecutor bear substantial responsibility for the high crime levels in LA.

And, he will probably come out of this with no juvenile record of note and be eligible to buy a weapon on his 18th birthday. We don't want to be too rough on these "children" now, do we?

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I’ll

As said below , he’ll probably be eligible to buy a firearm at 18.

DandyDonII

Oct 16, 2002
Welcome to California "Juvenile Justice" in 2022, my current assignment in the office, smh......That's a post for another day. However, I have one quick story.
I am recently prosecuting a case that has gotten international press coverage, however, the Judge put a gag order on me for the case (by the way I never mentioned the Minor's name or the real salacious details). The Judge explained that it was not helpful for the the public to know what goes on in Juvenile Court as her rationale for the gag order. If the public actually knew what was going on in Juvenile Court, there would be no actual way of justifying it.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Welcome to California "Juvenile Justice" in 2022, my current assignment in the office, smh......That's a post for another day. However, I have one quick story.
I am recently prosecuting a case that has gotten international press coverage, however, the Judge put a gag order on me for the case (by the way I never mentioned the Minor's name or the real salacious details). The Judge explained that it was not helpful for the the public to know what goes on in Juvenile Court as her rationale for the gag order. If the public actually knew what was going on in Juvenile Court, there would be no actual way of justifying it.
Leftist policies suck. Just a general statement.

Reactions: dailybuck777

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
It’s best we handle these cases with kid gloves and make sure guys like me who have passed 6 class three background checks and probably 100 4473 checks have more restrictions placed on them because that will make us safer.