ADVERTISEMENT

Just saw a guy wearing a michigan cap here in NJ.

May the 4th be with him.

Where's the outrage, Bob?!?!?!

I expect... nay, demand! excessive amounts of outrage from any of us PSUers when spotting a Michigan hat outside of AA... and especially from you.

"Bob" indeed. :(

Reactions: LionJim
Just saw a guy in WV. He wasn't wearing any shirt, but he had a ski mask on so i couldnt see his face. I shot him, then called the police on him. I couldnt read his face.

Just saw a guy in WV. He wasn't wearing any shirt, but he had a ski mask on so i couldnt see his face. I shot him, then called the police on him. I couldnt read his face.

It wasn't a hoodie, so it may not be a "good shoot".

Could you read his nipples? Did they seem angry, up to no good?
That may be your saving grace here. I'd go with that defense, but I'm not an attorney.

Where's the outrage, Bob?!?!?!

I expect... nay, demand! excessive amounts of outrage from any of us PSUers when spotting a Michigan hat outside of AA... and especially from you.

"Bob" indeed. :(

I hate me. :(

Reactions: PSUPride1
It wasn't a hoodie, so it may not be a "good shoot".

Could you read his nipples? Did they seem angry, up to no good?
That may be your saving grace here. I'd go with that defense, but I'm not an attorney.
I did not study them close, but they were droopy, cause he was a fat fuch.

Even without a ski mask you could not read his face. Too much fat. He's better off dead.

I did not study them close, but they were droopy, cause he was a fat fuch.

Even without a ski mask you could not read his face. Too much fat. He's better off dead.

Case dismissed!

That's better! That's our Bob! :):eek:

Have an unblessed rest of your day, my namesake friend.

I’m going to throw my dinner on the floor and then eat it.

Meanwhile, it’s all I can do to not throw that guy’s michigan hat in the street and smile from ear to ear as it gets run over by a bus.

Reactions: PSUPride1 and Bob78
Shit. My night is going from bad to worse. A dipshit just drove by with a “UNC4WIN” license plate.

FAKE. CLASSES. :eek:

Was he on his way to a college tour? Those are major targets of bad hombres who are up to no good.

He looked like a horse’s ass. Maybe it was the hat. Of course, he was better than me and my Penn State shirt.

I hope you did the right thing and called the cops to report his potentially suspicious behavior, hiding behind that hat and all.
And then I hope the cops went all medieval on his ass.

Sorry. I am ashamed:oops:/outraged:eek: at myself.

Reactions: LionJim
Was he on his way to a college tour? Those are major targets of bad hombres who are up to no good.
Had i been able to see his face, i might have known if he was on his way to a college tour or not. As it was, i had no choice.

No shirt and a ski mask? Of course he was on his way to a WVU tour. Silly question.

Reactions: demlion
Was he sittin' on your front porch couch next to the wersher merchine and the ice box? :)

Was he sittin' on your front porch couch next to the wersher merchine and the ice box? :)

Nosir, he wadn't.

Wouldn't have 'at sorta varmint at MY house, asettin' on MY fine davenport. I shot 'im outen the house winder an' dropped him in the ditch, i did. Then i called the law on 'im, I did. He like ta drownt 'fore the law got there.

He looked like one sick muskrat, he did. Found out later that was the 3rd er 4th time he'd been shot for actin' suspishus like 'at. Ask me, Ida done 'im a favor to jest finish 'im off. But A'hm a good man from a good fambly. We don't shoot 'em no more'n we hafta.

Nosir, he wadn't.

Wouldn't have 'at sorta varmint at MY house, asettin' on MY fine davenport. I shot 'im outen the house winder an' dropped him in the ditch, i did. Then i called the law on 'im, I did. He like ta drownt 'fore the law got there.

He looked like one sick muskrat, he did. Found out later that was the 3rd er 4th time he'd been shot for actin' suspishus like 'at. Ask me, Ida done 'im a favor to jest finish 'im off. But A'hm a good man from a good fambly. We don't shoot 'em no more'n we hafta.
There goes dem again, showing off with those fancy words and his fine lawyer talk.

Last edited:
Reactions: demlion
Nosir, he wadn't.

How have you not burned that Davenport yet? And you didn’t mention anything about a holler.

How have you not burned that Davenport yet? And you didn’t mention anything about a holler.
Ah live on the hilltop. We dont mix with them holler folk.

I aint a burnin' mah costly davenport over no football game. That's fer them rich college folks in Morgantown.

Smart move, you can pretty much only brag about being from Michigan in New Jersey.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT