ADVERTISEMENT

JUST PLACED A PARLAY on Rutgers winning the B1G "and" PITT winning the ACC (1000000:1)......

You never know, right?
giphy.gif

You never know, right?

What's the maximum bet? If I laid $10,000 on this parlay, the winnings would be 10 BILLION $$$$.

Get some investors with you, take $5 BILLION and spread it around to their opposing players, coaches to take dives; to the refs to swing calls their way, to shady people to throw all kinds of temptations at the other teams in order to get violations & sanctions on the opponents.

Geez with that kind of money you could buy outright some of the opposing schools & shut sown their FB programs legitimately.

Difficulty level: moderate.

Bet $1Million on this Parlay & the winnings are $1 Trillion.

Difficulty level: Extremely easy.
As a matter of fact the Big10 & ACC ought to jointly form a partnership and do this themselves. That's like $30 Billion per school for the price of one lost season.

Reactions: njlion73
What's the maximum bet? If I laid $10,000 on this parlay, the winnings would be 10 BILLION $$$$.

Get some investors with you, take $5 BILLION and spread it around to their opposing players, coaches to take dives; to the refs to swing calls their way, to shady people to throw all kinds of temptations at the other teams in order to get violations & sanctions on the opponents.

Geez with that kind of money you could buy outright some of the opposing schools & shut sown their FB programs legitimately.

Difficulty level: moderate.

Bet $1Million on this Parlay & the winnings are $1 Trillion.

Difficulty level: Extremely easy.
As a matter of fact the Big10 & ACC ought to jointly form a partnership and do this themselves. That's like $30 Billion per school for the price of one lost season.

The bot is good at illegally colluding.

Pitt can't even win their own division, the weakest P5 division in all of CFB. No way they can win the entire ACC. Pitt has never won an ACC championship in football, or for that matter, an NCAA national title in any sport.

Since most places have Pitt at around 40-1 and Rutgers around 400-1 the odds on this parlay are only 16400-1, nowhere near a million.

Also nowhere is going to give you this kind of bet at those odds, Vegas doesn't take parlays on conference title winners, and I highly doubt any reputable offshore book does either.

In conclusion I can only conclude OP's story is an elaborate WEAVE.

Since most places have Pitt at around 40-1 and Rutgers around 400-1 the odds on this parlay are only 16400-1, nowhere near a million.

Also nowhere is going to give you this kind of bet at those odds, Vegas doesn't take parlays on conference title winners, and I highly doubt any reputable offshore book does either.

My pizza delivery guy did his undergraduate degree at PITT and his graduate work at Rutgers. He told me it was a lock. I said, "If its a lock, give me 1000000:1 odds then." He laughed at me and took the bet.

It will be awhile for me to collect, Im sure.

You must be new here.

Reactions: 91Joe95
ADVERTISEMENT