Just got home

ChiTownLion

May 29, 2001
Just got home from a nice night out. Unfortunately, we were pestered by this homeless man with requests for money. I asked him if feeding the pigeons would help them survive. He said yes, of course. I asked where he was from. He said Haiti. I asked if he think he's homeless because America is a racist, oppressive country. He said yes. I told this guy to walk and talk with us.

Conversation evolved... he said he escaped Haiti and was living in Florida by Palm Beach until the benefits dried up which prompted him to choose a different place that offered more social welfare benefits. So he moved here to collect. I told him I don't blame him. He said he makes like $120-$150 per night begging but has nowhere to sleep. I said why not just get a hotel room? He said he could sleep with the roaches for $100 per night plus tax. He went on to explain about these busses that were housing homeless people for the night. I was kind of done with the convo by that point, but he really wanted to show me these homeless busses. So we walked a few blocks. And we found a bus. I knocked on the door and the "driver" reluctantly let me in.

Long story short, the city pays $300 per night for every homeless person who sleeps on the bus.

This guy was asking me for money. He said if everyone in this city donated $1 each night then there would no more homeless people.

Libs, do you agree??

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
Just got home from a nice night out. Unfortunately, we were pestered by this homeless man with requests for money. I asked him if feeding the pigeons would help them survive. He said yes, of course. I asked where he was from. He said Haiti. I asked if he think he's homeless because America is a racist, oppressive country. He said yes. I told this guy to walk and talk with us.

Conversation evolved... he said he escaped Haiti and was living in Florida by Palm Beach until the benefits dried up which prompted him to choose a different place that offered more social welfare benefits. So he moved here to collect. I told him I don't blame him. He said he makes like $120-$150 per night begging but has nowhere to sleep. I said why not just get a hotel room? He said he could sleep with the roaches for $100 per night plus tax. He went on to explain about these busses that were housing homeless people for the night. I was kind of done with the convo by that point, but he really wanted to show me these homeless busses. So we walked a few blocks. And we found a bus. I knocked on the door and the "driver" reluctantly let me in.

Long story short, the city pays $300 per night for every homeless person who sleeps on the bus.

This guy was asking me for money. He said if everyone in this city donated $1 each night then there would no more homeless people.

Libs, do you agree??
Wouldn't be a better solution to give every homeless person like this "uninvited foreign guest" $100 day for say 5 years if they agreed to go back to whatever shithole country they came from instead of $300 a day to come here and have them convert our country into the same kind of shithole?

That would be a win-win -win. Taxpayers would save 67% of the money going to drugs and booze for the most part, the cities would be rid of these entitled third world types who come here and take our handouts and COMPLAIN about their treatment AND they would live like kings back in San Shithola getting $100/day free and clear! Plus, they would be rid of our racist, capitalist, authoritarian country that holds them back from reaching their full potential in life.

Leftists believe we rich, selfish, white American Nazis are responsible for these illegals' conditions in life, both here and wherever they came from. That's a Leftist given, no debate allowed. If you disagree, you're a big fat racist. And, on top of everything else, WE are responsible if he or any of the others on those buses got pregnant and can't find a government paid abortion clinic to save him from even more victimhood. Oh, the humanity!

Last edited:

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
Wouldn't be a better solution to give every homeless person like this "uninvited foreign guest" $100 day for say 5 years if they agreed to go back to whatever shithole country they came from instead of $300 a day to come here and have them convert our country into the same kind of shithole?

That would be a win-win -win. Taxpayers would save 67% of the money going to drugs and booze for the most part, the cities would be rid of these entitled third world types who come here and take our handouts and COMPLAIN about their treatment AND they would live like kings back in San Shithola getting $100/day free and clear! Plus, they would be rid of our racist, capitalist, authoritarian country that holds them back from reaching their full potential in life. Lastly, aren't we rich selfish white Nazis responsible for their conditions in life her and wherever they came from? WE are responsible if he or any of the others on those buses got pregnant and can't find a government paid abortion clinic to save him from even more victimhood. Oh, the humanity!

We already pay these countries 100 per person per day.

LdN

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
We already pay these countries 100 per person per day.

LdN
My plan was to pay them directly, not their corrupt governments, but, either way. stop paying to entice them to come here or ship them back. Why is it that only the ultra Lefties get to say what is FAAAAIR in these situations.?

Reactions: The Spin Meister

nitanee123

Nov 27, 2001
Doesn’t this homeless guy realIze he could have stayed in Haiti where the Clinton Foundation has hundreds of millions just waiting to spend on these folks (minus the customary 98% retained by Bill & Hillary for management/consultation)?

Latest posts